If you Love Menthol, I guarantee you will be in Menthol, Heaven With our New Cartomizers....or Money Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
What if I don't LOVE menthol? anything for us non-menthol folks... wait, did you say Snack pack?

Steve has been said a time or two that if you wanna find out what some flavors are like (new vapers really need to do this to find their faves) you can ask and he'll make up a variety pack of 5 for you for the same price as a full pack of 1 flavor. So you can ask for like grape and cherry and PINEAPPLE (you'll thank me) and cola and soforth...get yourself 5 you just gotta try, and he'll fix you up. Its no more expensive than a 5 pack, but you get to test drive before you buy a box of something you might not like.

*that's* customer service for you!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
What if I don't LOVE menthol? anything for us non-menthol folks... wait, did you say Snack pack?

I have all new flavoring in my newest cartomizers

Coffee
Cappuccino
RY4
Mboro
French Pipe, Vanilla
Menthol

We have much more on the way.

We have put a specials section on website, to sell other stock, like Mboro, and coffee, which you can get now for 7.95 a 5 pack, along with kits for 44 bucks with 6 caromizers, 2 battery;s, wall plug. If you use the smilin 10% off, you can figure the saving

We are trying real hard here, to give you the BEST in vaping:D

Steve:cool:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Steve has been said a time or two that if you wanna find out what some flavors are like (new vapers really need to do this to find their faves) you can ask and he'll make up a variety pack of 5 for you for the same price as a full pack of 1 flavor. So you can ask for like grape and cherry and PINEAPPLE (you'll thank me) and cola and soforth...get yourself 5 you just gotta try, and he'll fix you up. Its no more expensive than a 5 pack, but you get to test drive before you buy a box of something you might not like.

You are right, it is a real PIA for us, but, you folks are worth it so you can really see what you love:hubba:

Steve:cool:

Symmetric

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Dallas, GA, USA

WHERE WAS I? wow... I know what I'm doing in my next order... Thank's KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread