The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ignored by Greenhouseone

Discussion in 'Greenhouse One' started by Ghost4point0, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ghost4point0

Ghost4point0 New Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Hi Everyone,

I hope i can get some insight or help....

I ordered from GH1 over 2 months ago and recently discovered that my order was stopped and returned to shipper by Canada Post.

I contacted GH1 & Tim specifically on 3 different occasions and have not received a reply.

I've usually liked dealing with them in the past, but this is becoming frustrating.

Anyone know whom i should contact to get this issue resolved?

Thanks in advance.

2. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    If there was e-liquid included in the order, there's not much they can do. Customs has the infuriating habit of returning shipments with e-liquids.

3. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Welcome new member...
    Your order was refused entry into your country.
    If you ordered import restricted items, YOU took the chance and the vendor sent the items in good faith. They should not be held responsible for the failure to pass customs.
    If the package has been returned to the seller, ask for a refund or credit or do a charge back.

Cheers
    I

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ghost4point0

Ghost4point0 New Member

Oct 13, 2016
    GH1 has a custom clearance guarantee for Canada...

Regardless, my frustration is with having my repeated emails ignored by GH1.

A simple reply with clear steps would be what is expected from a professional business.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Smocha

Smocha Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2009
    China
    Hello Ghost4Point0,

I do apologize if you have an email that has gone unanswered. Did you send it to hello@greenhouseone.com? If you sent it during our holidays (september 15th - Oct 8th) it is very likely I missed it. Can you PM me the order number? If it is coming back to us from Canada a refund will be promptly issued. I do apologize again for any inconveniences and can assure you that I didn't purposely ignore your email.

Regards
    Tim

6. Ghost4point0

Ghost4point0 New Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply.

Order#: 113751

7. Smocha

Mar 5, 2009
    China
    Hi Daniel,

I have our shipping company looking into this to confirm the package will be coming back to us. Packages from Canada usually do. Once we have confirmation, a refund will be issued. We should hear back in a couple of days. Thanks for your patience.

Tim

8. Smocha

Mar 5, 2009
    China
    Hi Daniel, Quick update, our shipping company is still waiting on your package. Should arrive soon. Thanks for your patience.

9. Smocha

Mar 5, 2009
    China
    HI Daniel, our shipping company hasn't received your package yet but we will still issue the refund for you. Regards. Tim

10. G-Fog

G-Fog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Well done, @Smocha good customer relations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.