Igo L clone from Fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

singu

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Croatia-Zagreb
So I got some vapemail ..igo l and yk1 from fasttech. These are my first RDAs and didn't really know what to expect. Let me just say that flavor is awesome and i'm very happy with that, but vapor production is a little lacking on both of RDAs. I'm sure that i'm doing something wrong so i figured i should ask you veterans what might be the problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Yep, coil and air hole. What is the resistance reading at? Single or dual coil?
My IGO-L came from FT as well and it was pre-wired with a double coil. The coils were full of hot spots. Ripped them out and recoiled using the same wire and wick. The vapor and flavor were great, but it was soooo harsh.
I liked the dual coils, so I needed two air holes. I enlarged the stock to 1/16th and added a 2nd hole. It's pretty airy, but great hit.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
havent seen the L yet but i do know the yk1 def need to be opened up a bit, its a pretty tight draw (as are most of their atty's). soon as i went to a 1.2-1.3mm airhole then replaced the wick it started throwing out the storm clouds..

while i know not everyone can appreciate it, i like that almost all their atty's come with small holes, giving the user the chance to adjust to preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread