Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Run that by me again. You got it from where?

My guess is NHaler, which sells a two-batt/two-carto kit for $70. Right?

Other than that ... an informative review, sense Field. [As a MaxX Fusion user ... and lover, I found the comparisons to that very differently sized model especially illuminating.] Thanks!

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
It's a really good buy...I like that I can choose to use my kanger clearos or their cone cartos if I want. And it just goes. I don't understand why 808 big batteries are so hard to come by.

Totally agree! And when you do find them, why do they such short cutoff times (at least to me)... 6-8 secs? :confused:

Starlite

Apr 19, 2009

Here ya go guys! Enjoy!

Hi, Nice review it helped me to choose. Been searchin' for a nice 808 fat batt for quite a while ... was taking my notes. When I received it, t'was great, still is but ... ran into that funky thing where one carto won't work on one particular battery. It's strange because it works on the other ... PLUS ... it works on my skinny 808's ... looks a little crazy but it works. What could that be? If the carto works on everything but the one & it did work on it at first. Although, I haven't used the second large cartomizer because I've been waiting a long time on my fav liquid. Was saving it for that. So have you figured out what the problem may be? I tried adjusting the thread thingy but no luck ... but it can't be that if it works on the others. Well I still love 'em it's so nice not to have to do the charging juggling act. I hope it lasts. Has anyone else run into this? Well, take care y'all.

GayleMarie

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Northern California
I just got mine from D&B Gold. I love it, and for $50.00 shipped, it cannot be beat. A great 808 upgrade. 2 batteries, 4 mega cartridges, a charger and Bill even threw in a drip tip! Fantastic prices and customer service. I love the 650, personal choice, because its a perfect fit in my hand. No led bottom, its the soft battery button, very nice for stealth vaping. No more carrying around my charger or bottles. One battery, one full cartridge and I'm good all day at work. Ego, Kgo, Vgo, Ugo, GoGo, Echo, Echo-e. I have had good luck with V4L, good prophets and ikenvape carts on it. I go with the IGO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread