IGO W Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

teleman

Apr 18, 2014
United States
Hi all!

I just bought an IGO W rda and have a few questions. It's my first RDA and I have experimented with several different coil builds. I am not getting the vapor production that I would like. I have successfully rebuilt EVOD coils so I don't think it's a coil building issue. Most of the coils I have built are in the 2.2-2.8 ohm range. Running single coil so far, haven't tried dual coil yet. Mainly using cotton wicks. 100% VG most of the time. Using a Vamo 3 and experimenting with the full wattage range. The flavor is good but vapor is lacking. I suspect that the tiny airholes might be the cause. I do have a drill press I can drill the holes out with. Thoughts?

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Easy way to reduce the resistance is just use one or two less wraps when you build the coil, vape it a while and see how you like it. As far as drilling out the holes, I used a dermel and a diamond rasp, enlarged the hole by very little, try it out for a week, enlarge it a little more if needed, rinse and repeat. It's like adjusting the voltage on a VV mod, a little at a time and see if you like it...:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread