iHybrid Pure - mass produced at an affordable price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
i'm not a fan of the look of the ihybrid in most cases...the colors look kinda cheap and none of the engravings really do it for me

i'm also on the newer side of rba's and i still won't take them out of the house because of the leaking....so with that said

the all black i saw looked decent, the O is ugly...and for a stay at home mod i dont' know if i'd want to even pay that price, maybe $80
on the other hand ppl pay more than that for just rba's so i could see a lot of ppl interested

st0nedpenguin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
WA
i'm not a fan of the look of the ihybrid in most cases...the colors look kinda cheap and none of the engravings really do it for me

i'm also on the newer side of rba's and i still won't take them out of the house because of the leaking....so with that said

the all black i saw looked decent, the O is ugly...and for a stay at home mod i dont' know if i'd want to even pay that price, maybe $80
on the other hand ppl pay more than that for just rba's so i could see a lot of ppl interested

It's one of the best performing gennies you can buy, and it's ~$100.

I think you're wildly underestimating its importance right now.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
It's one of the best performing gennies you can buy, and it's ~$100.

I think you're wildly underestimating its importance right now.

oh i understand....at this point in time i won't spend that much on a gennie....and the ihyrbrid looks just rn't impressive to me, for $99 i'd want something that i'd be willing to grab and take out on the town with me, not really something that i'll only vape 2-3 hours at home before i go to bed

just my opinion....probably the minority but if the ihybrids had the finish that looked as quality as lets say a zen then maybe it'd be a bit different

Last edited:

Nocam

Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
USA
oh i understand....at this point in time i won't spend that much on a gennie....and the ihyrbrid looks just rn't impressive to me, for $99 i'd want something that i'd be willing to grab and take out on the town with me, not really something that i'll only vape 2-3 hours at home before i go to bed

im with you on this, after getting my first gennie, was a bit disappointed that it's not very portable.

madicen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Minglewood
Gennies can be very portable, but I suppose it all depends on what you are doing with them. Solid wicks with fill screw/plugs in and mine dont leak..but that's due to me building them like that.

I take 2-3 to the office with me every day. Now if I did not sit at a desk for a living, if I were out doing some sort of manual labor all day...yeah, then I'd probably be going with something else.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Im interested in these. Pretty cool. 18350- $89 18500- $99 18650- $100 I think JCWest said on 1 of his vids? Sounds good to me. If your a serious vaper then you need a heavy hitter. A provari with a good rba tank, a reo.. or a genny. This is definitely going to be a new staple. I'll be recommending these to vapers looking to get into gens/mechs in no time I'm sure :) I want one. Any1 know where theres a sign up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread