iHybrid Pure - mass produced at an affordable price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok23

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Billings, Mt
Have to pic one of these up, though I do like the IH cap better than the circle one. Its good to see that we still have reputable manufacturers in the US that are willing to put out a quality device for an affordable price. Take that china

Jiangmen Yiloong Zenesis hybrid clone that doesnt work right - 75 bucks
or
ihybrid - 99 bucks
what would you rather have

jjallen57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Honolulu
definitely something to consider, but i don't think the idea itself is new. anyone remember the NGP (now Moon)? have one and the thing is super light (thin material); think even lighter than my noble w/o battery and it's 18650 form.

same thing. cheap. not necessarily the most easy to access though since a small show and from poland. but, might end up being just as accessible as this given the ihybrid name and following.

ragnarok23

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Billings, Mt
Best wait and see what comes of this. Mad rush to buy multiples on the first go arounds anyhow. If you want a similar device, and don't want to wait, the Noble 1 is in regular rotation, and all aluminum. That said, I hope it is an industry changer :) $100 vs $200+ is quite a leap.

-CF

I agree. I have never been one that had to be the first to own a new item. I just hope that his runs are large enough to keep a steady supply of devices so more people have access to them. That would also help curb the rampant price gouging that goes on.

Jaseruckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Chicago Area
I think this is great. I have always griped about the prices of the mods ever since I started vape. After a while, I accepted it and was hoping that it would eventually change in the future, once e-cigs became more openly accepted in the public. I understand that we're not there yet. This is still a big step forward nonetheless. Hybrids being priced $200-$300, $99 is great, especially coming from a modder who's hybrids are considered one of the best. I glad faceless is doing a solid for the vaping community, he could have easily priced this at $150+ and people would still buy it. This will give other mod makers something to think about. This is not only a mechanical but a gen atty also. Who knows, if this thing becomes popular, 510 adapters might be made available. Being solid color tubes, I can imagine some people getting custom designs added on their tubes. I hope other options will be available for the top cap instead of the plain circle.

Nothing irritates me more than used products being priced more than a new one. This is less of an issue for the products that are readily available. If the production is what they are saying it will be, then everyone will get a chance to get one or a couple. I can't wait and I'm so glad that it should be available soon.

Last edited:

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I would wager that he would have to sell and extreme number of these @ $99 to make very much moolah. and more power to him is he does in fact get wealthy from this endeavor. If it gets us some nice hybrids readily available and reasonably priced, I will be happy to see him prosper as we enjoy our new products

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I would wager that he would have to sell and extreme number of these @ $99 to make very much moolah. and more power to him is he does in fact get wealthy from this endeavor. If it gets us some nice hybrids readily available and reasonably priced, I will be happy to see him prosper as we enjoy our new products

and he can still make his LE versions to satisfy the ones who live for the thrill of the hunt ;)

ragnarok23

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Billings, Mt
I think this is great. I have always griped about the prices of the mods ever since I started vape. After a while, I accepted it and was hoping that it would eventually change in the future, once e-cigs became more openly accepted in the public. I understand that we're not there yet. This is still a big step forward nonetheless. Hybrids being priced $200-$300, $99 is great, especially coming from a modder who's hybrids are considered one of the best. I glad faceless is doing a solid for the vaping community, he could have easily priced this at $150+ and people would still buy it. This will give other mod makers something to think about. This is not only a mechanical but a gen atty also. Who knows, if this thing becomes popular, 510 adapters might be made available. Being solid color tubes, I can imagine some people getting custom designs added on their tubes. I hope other options will be available for the top cap instead of the plain circle.

Nothing irritates me more than used products being priced more than a new one. This is less of an issue for the products that are readily available. If the production is what they are saying it will be, then everyone will get a chance to get one or a couple. I can't wait and I'm so glad that it should be available soon.

From what I understand the atty and tube are machined from one solid piece so no 510 connector add on for it. I heard zen was making 510's for his new zenesis 2, but no break on price, just some cool new toys like his carto hybrid.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Yes, I don't feel like jumping through hoops or lists, 2am sales, etc.

Totally, doesn't matter how cheap it is.... If you can't get one, it ain't gonna have much impact on the scene. Could be $10 at that point.

I hear they're gonna make 1000 a month.... Sorry if that was mentioned in this post already, been reading so much on these can't remember when and where.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I just picked up an s-dog in the classies, but feel it is my duty as a fellow Texan to get one of these as soon as possible. been wanting an ihybrid for a while. You just cant find them reasonable, and am not willing to get raped for one in the classies. will wait and find one at a reputable dealer and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread