iJust 3 + RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
Hello,

So I've seen a lot of good iJust S and iJust 2 rda builds, and I've been
Really thinking about it lately.
The question that made me wonder, why those two but not the iJust 3?
The iJust 3 can output 80W, while the iJust S can only 50W, so that
Would be just an advantage.
Maybe it's, that no one has thought of an rda build with the iJust 3?
Otherwise everything is fine?
Or is that not it? Your Thoughts?

Thank you.

• Agree
Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hello,

So I've seen a lot of good iJust S and iJust 2 RDA builds..

The iJust 3 can output 80W, while the iJust S can only 50W, so that
Would be just an advantage.
Maybe it's, that no one has thought of an RDA build with the iJust 3?

I'm sure an RDA on the iJust 3 battery would be sweet enough. You'd need to know your build ohms to get it working well. A 0.2 would be OK for example.
Have you got a multi-meter or another mod that could read your build?

Personally, I don't use RDAs on these batteries. I suspect people use them like mechanicals thinking they are more safe and they look classy.

BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
I would never want to build on a non variable wattage output device, too confining. Might like to read:
what are the benefits of VV / VW
Watts on iJust 2
The iJust S + Digiflavor Drop RDA I am thinking of, iJust want to use it as a compact and easy to use vape, since my SMOK 220W is quite bigger (especially with the Geekvape Zeus RTA) and I just want a simple ready to go vape.

BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
I'm sure an RDA on the iJust 3 battery would be sweet enough. You'd need to know your build ohms to get it working well. A 0.2 would be OK for example.
Have you got a multi-meter or another mod that could read your build?

Personally, I don't use RDAs on these batteries. I suspect people use them like mechanicals thinking they are more safe and they look classy.
I do own the SMOK Alien 220W, so that would be a huge lifesaver with measuring the ohm's. My friend asked me to build an RDA for his iJust S, while I'm thinking of building on the iJust 3, so that's why I'm curious.

Well I do like the mech kinda look on the iJust, but building on a mech is just too much risk for me, since I don't own the best equipment and I'm KINDA new to this.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
My friend asked me to build an RDA for his iJust S, while I'm thinking of building on the iJust 3, so that's why I'm curious.

Go for it. I would do it if you think it's fun or more portable or looks good. What colour is your iJust3 battery?

BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
Go for it. I would do it if you think it's fun or more portable or looks good. What colour is your iJust3 battery?
Glad to receive good feedback! I do not own the iJust 3 battery yet, since
I want to see how the RDA would perform on the iJust S, but no doubt, I'd buy the black color.
I saw a Russian reviewer who pointed out, that on the iJust 3 battery that has a
Custom top, for some tops it tends to make a small gap between the connection, that was not a good sign.
So for me, this is a lot to think about.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If it's a custom attachment/ connection (and I don't know much about it other than what you are saying) that would probably not work so well for an RTA, but other than connectivity issues, there's no reason you cannot build for a fixed wattage output device, provided you build to a resistance that suits the mod, etc.

Anna

BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
If it's a custom attachment/ connection (and I don't know much about it other than what you are saying) that would probably not work so well for an RTA, but other than connectivity issues, there's no reason you cannot build for a fixed wattage output device, provided you build to a resistance that suits the mod, etc.

Anna
Thank you very much!
The perfect answer I was waiting for! :)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread