Ikenvape Cannon V2 Atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
I just got these a few days ago,3-1.5 ohm and 3-2.5 ohm and I am loving them.I loved the original cannons too but they had leaking problems which I can tell you by using these have been fixed.They are 510 connection with what looks like 801 internals but there could be more to them who knows.From the first vape these were great without any type of break in.Flavor was the best I have had so far with lots of vapor and a great medium draw.I didn't really think they would improve with use but they have as they were broke in.I like these better than the i06 and 801 minis and will be using these from now on.Hopefully the atty life is as good as its performance.Try these out if you get a chance guys.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
I have 2 2.5 ohm. I really like these as well. My only complaint is that because of the large amount of juice they take, I have great difficulty moving seamlessly from one flavor to the next. On a VV mod too it seems like they are really quick to burn a juice at anything even slightly higher than 3.7.

I'm not really sure why your juice is tasting burnt above 3.7 volts.I run my 2.5 ohm cannon at 5 volts with all my juices and never get a burnt taste just loads of vapor and flavor.Maybe your not adding enough juice or that juice won't take high volts.Do all of them taste burnt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread