Status
Not open for further replies.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
O.K. I have read quite a few reviews on the Cannon 510 attys. I am SO HAPPY I didnt listen to the negatives !!!

I purchased the 2.5 Ohm Version.....THE BEST ATTY I HAVE EVER HAD !!!! :rickroll:

Taste- 10
Vapor Production-10
Throat Hit- 10

Price VS. Overall Performance- Yup...you guessed it 10

Thank You Isaac for once again improving my vaping experiance !! Not sure where the wife and I would be along this journey if it wasn't for IKV !!!

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
The stealth cannon is truly incredible. You are right...the best flavor/vapor/TH I have had. And I have had a wide variety. I'm rockin the 2.0 stealth. It is perfect on the REO...especially if you add an O ring right at the base of the atty at the edge of the catch cup. Actually will auto feed:). If they ever stop making these I will pout!

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
The stealth cannon is truly incredible. You are right...the best flavor/vapor/TH I have had. And I have had a wide variety. I'm rockin the 2.0 stealth. It is perfect on the REO...especially if you add an O ring right at the base of the atty at the edge of the catch cup. Actually will auto feed:). If they ever stop making these I will pout!

I will absolutely cry like a baby....noo pouting here....LOL

PoSSoM

Jun 13, 2011
Houston
+1

Got 2 1.8ohm 510 stealth cannons yesterday. (out of stock now)

I was instantly impressed and made some calls to suggest them to others. It is awesome. tons of vapor. Make sure you keep drawing after your button release since there is still more good vapor inside waiting for you. Holds alot of juice too; the mesh is much thicker than a 510. this is probably normal for 801s i guess but ive never seen one. I have been using a steel drip tip on my 510s, and i can say i really like this whistle tip on the cannons. It gives a cool, TIGHT vapor stream, great for crossing over the tongue.

I will be ordering some other resistances, want to try 6V. Amazing product.

What were the "negatives"? Pros: vapor, flavor, "the look" (i like the fatter atty).

Cons: ?

Does anyone know if this will fit an EGO?

Last edited:

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
+1

Got 2 1.8ohm 510 stealth cannons yesterday. (out of stock now)

I was instantly impressed and made some calls to suggest them to others. It is awesome. tons of vapor. Make sure you keep drawing after your button release since there is still more good vapor inside waiting for you. Holds alot of juice too; the mesh is much thicker than a 510. this is probably normal for 801s i guess but ive never seen one. I have been using a steel drip tip on my 510s, and i can say i really like this whistle tip on the cannons. It gives a cool, TIGHT vapor stream, great for crossing over the tongue.

I will be ordering some other resistances, want to try 6V. Amazing product.

What were the "negatives"?
Pros: vapor, flavor, "the look" (i like the fatter atty).

Cons: ?

Does anyone know if this will fit an EGO?

Don't see why they wouldn't fit...and as for the negatives or cons....

There are NONE for me...I had read some about leaking...but I have had ZERO issues with ANY of the seven I received.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
A few months ago, I was seduced by the cartomizer dark side and don't know if I can ever come back to atomizers. Does Isaac have a carto comparable to the Cannon 510 atomizer?

510 Cartomizers

IKV's 510 carto line up....dont see a Cannon..................Yet. Im sure Isaac has something up his sleeve. After all it seems he is always innovating on the atty and carto line up, and the juice....and PV's...and...LOL I wonder if Isaac even sleeps...LOL

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Here is a small section from MWA's O ring guide. He lists the REO as a guide but same would be ok for other mods also. I bought a multi pack of both sizes at Home Depot in the faucet repair area:

Reo Min = Danco #78 = w/510/306 / Danco #83 W/801 or Cannon
Reo Grand = Danco # 83 with Cannon/801. /. #78 w/510/306
Reo Woodvill = Dnaco # 78 = w/801

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Got one. The draw and vapor are so nice compared to IKV 306. No leaking at all. The one thing that is nice about the 306 is with a clear drip tip you can see exactly how much e juice is in there and the 306 can hold a lot more liquid. BUt no doubt the cannon is a superior atty. I'm kind of surprised more people don't know about them when they do offer the best products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread