Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I don't think they have been put up yet

lol I'm guessing it's in the process of being worked on because right before I posted that I was on the site and the Chameleons were showing out of stock but the PT and the sleeve were in stock. That's what made me guess the Chameleons had all sold out already since I figured they all would have been put up together.

Now that I read your comment and went to the site again all 3 are out of stock. ;)

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
lol I'm guessing it's in the process of being worked on because right before I posted that I was on the site and the Chameleons were showing out of stock but the PT and the sleeve were in stock. That's what made me guess the Chameleons had all sold out already since I figured they all would have been put up together.

Now that I read your comment and went to the site again all 3 are out of stock. ;)

LOL and I thought I was stocking the website! It's nice to know I'm not alone :D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
LOL and I thought I was stocking the website! It's nice to know I'm not alone :D

lol not really. I just happened to take a quick look when I noticed she had updated the Stock update thread. Although if I could get one now I probably would be. ;)

But I can say that now the Chameleon and extension are showing in stock but the PT isn't. 8-o

Not sure how long it will be that way though.... run run... :D

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
lol not really. I just happened to take a quick look when I noticed she had updated the Stock update thread. Although if I could get one now I probably would be. ;)

But I can say that now the Chameleon and extension are showing in stock but the PT isn't. 8-o

Not sure how long it will be that way though.... run run... :D

ROFL I got there, put it in my cart and went to check out and it was out of stock again.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Haha See? like a Ninja!
ninja_cat.jpg

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Miss WW, what were you adding to your cart?

LOL sorry I was out doing dishes. It's not a biggie, was just trying to beat Thy to the Chameleons. It actually was quite funny that I put it in the cart and it was in stock, but then hit the checkout button and it was out of stock again. I figured I'd be nice and let you finish what you are doing on the site for now :)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
LOL sorry I was out doing dishes. It's not a biggie, was just trying to beat Thy to the Chameleons. It actually was quite funny that I put it in the cart and it was in stock, but then hit the checkout button and it was out of stock again. I figured I'd be nice and let you finish what you are doing on the site for now :)
Now allow me to apologize! I fell asleep right on the pc chair last night!
Aww Your so sweet! lol :D
The ninja cat pics are too funny. One of my cats will get on top of the entertainment center in the living room and wait for you to walk by then jump on your head from above. His brother will sit on top and I can stand about 6 feet away and hold out my arms and he'll jump into my arms. I have weird cats.
LOL
They show out of stock at the moment.

*readies his pitch fork to stab a chameleon*
:evil:
They're coming! Lol Just had to run tests from all around. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread