The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

IkenVape Help Center

Discussion in 'IkenVape' started by Iken, Feb 28, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bully mom

bully mom Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    Kentucky
    OMG , you don't often hear of cat's having to undergo such invasive procedures. Say's allot about how much you love your fur babies. Bless your heart!! Our first bully had to have both ear canals completely removed due to chronic ear infections and that was a huge surgery. $3000 if memory serves me and we didn't hesitate one second to have it done. He was so much happier and healthier after surgery. Thank God we had an awesome surgeon in Louisville who preforms the procedure all the time. The tail amputation is supposed to be terribly painful and that is what I fear. So far, he has no problems. No twirling on the carpet or scooting down the hall but I keep his little butt cleaner than my own. Hee Hee. We have two tuxedo kitties too. One very old man and a very young sprout. We love our pets.

2. Tjloa

Tjloa Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey bro don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet and not that it really bothers me. As im just using the new ones but you might want to talk to manufacture about the xl length on the new platinum k. Here are some pics of old and new. black tank is old and turquoise one is new so you can see what I mean. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. bully mom

bully mom Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    Kentucky
    Beautiful donut Tjloa!!!! :p

4. JJOOHHNN

JJOOHHNN Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    Punched 45mm 510 cartomizers. I don't see any on your shop but I might have missed them. Do you have any hiding in your shop?