Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Isaac, any stock update?
Hey Juicy,
Yes! Platinum K will be going into production!
Here's how they turned out. These are the non punched versions. However we are going for the 3mm dual ports as well as the standard for non tankers.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ikenvape/585253-project-platinum-revival-beta-testing.html
I'm down to just about 5 platinum S's cartos and I want to order some 1.7 single coil nitro's. I notice they have one hole. Are these gonna be okay in my Phiniac's with thicker juices? My favorite carto so far has been the fusions. Any suggestions are surely appreciated :)
Honestly Mom,
I'm not too sure how they would react to thicker liquids. They were intended to be dual ports but this factory in particular dropped the ball on us. Hopefully someone who uses thicker liquids can chime in here. I tend to use more PG and lighter liquids as darker and thicker tend to cause damage to the internals of cartos..

Actually we do have the S series here. Roughly 50 of each type. Some users were experiencing issues with them so we were thinking on putting them in the clearance with a disclaimer. I'm going through your order history and you did order from this specific batch. You didn't have any issues?

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Hey Juicy,
Here's how they turned out. These are the non punched versions. However we are going for the 3mm dual ports as well as the standard for non tankers.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ikenvape/585253-project-platinum-revival-beta-testing.html

Honestly Mom,
I'm not too sure how they would react to thicker liquids. They were intended to be dual ports but this factory in particular dropped the ball on us. Hopefully someone who uses thicker liquids can chime in here. I tend to use more PG and lighter liquids as darker and thicker tend to cause damage to the internals of cartos..

Actually we do have the S series here. Roughly 50 of each type. Some users were experiencing issues with them so we were thinking on putting them in the clearance with a disclaimer. I'm going through your order history and you did order from this specific batch. You didn't have any issues?

Thanks so much sweetie for the reply. I didn't have any problems with the S series except I did notice a lack of flavor. The regular platinums that I punch myself are GREAT and so are the fusions. I have myself on the notify list for both of those so I think I will just wait until they comeback in stock. I may just order a couple of the nitro's to try. I do have a couple of flavors I use regularly that are thinner and I bet those would be just fine with the Nitro's.

Love you guys and the way you do business. I will never get my carto's from anyone else.

Hugs!!!!

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Hey Juicy,

Honestly Mom,

Thanks Isaac.

By stock I didn;t necessarily mean R&D, but refreshing stock of any currently listed items. When will more cartos be posted on the site for purchase?

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thanks Isaac.

By stock I didn;t necessarily mean R&D, but refreshing stock of any currently listed items. When will more cartos be posted on the site for purchase?
You know, We got a great amount of Platinums of all types and 510 Fusions by the masses, but we just can't release them without a clear conscience because of receiving some negative feedback. Maybe we'll move them to the clearance for a buck or less as it seems hit or miss.
The New Platinum K is going into production tonight sir.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks so much sweetie for the reply. I didn't have any problems with the S series except I did notice a lack of flavor. The regular platinums that I punch myself are GREAT and so are the fusions. I have myself on the notify list for both of those so I think I will just wait until they comeback in stock. I may just order a couple of the nitro's to try. I do have a couple of flavors I use regularly that are thinner and I bet those would be just fine with the Nitro's.

Love you guys and the way you do business. I will never get my carto's from anyone else.

Hugs!!!!
I have a Bunch of standard unpunched fusions if that's what you need.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I have a Bunch of standard unpunched fusions if that's what you need.

I swear 5CS you are the best. You are always right there with offers to help anyone who has a need. People like you are what make this community great and I can't thank you enough for your offer. I usually use the LR I think and after I purchased some of the nitro's single coil, I really am enjoying them. If I find myself in a hard spot, I'll drop you a message sweetie and again thanks so much for being so helpful to everyone!!!!

Now if you can come down here to KY and teach this new puppy some manners I'd be forever grateful!!!! He is a bulldog like I have never seen before. My breeder say's he is seeing me as his litter mate and not his master, so I"m working on him. Wish me luck my friend!!!!:blink:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I swear 5CS you are the best. You are always right there with offers to help anyone who has a need. People like you are what make this community great and I can't thank you enough for your offer. I usually use the LR I think and after I purchased some of the nitro's single coil, I really am enjoying them. If I find myself in a hard spot, I'll drop you a message sweetie and again thanks so much for being so helpful to everyone!!!!

Now if you can come down here to KY and teach this new puppy some manners I'd be forever grateful!!!! He is a bulldog like I have never seen before. My breeder say's he is seeing me as his litter mate and not his master, so I"m working on him. Wish me luck my friend!!!!:blink:

Well Thank you, I just try to help people in the rough times. We got 3 of them. Teaching dogs, at least these ones just takes making them know you're boss even though we all know we aren't. Sometimes it takes the hose for me to get a point across but Bandit loves trying to chew the water coming out of it so it has the opposite affect on him.
The mom Matie got one of her eyes poked with something and she ruled the roost but now her pup that we kept is trying to take over as ruler. Them two get to fighting and JD (Beagle) he jumps in on any fight, he don't care. It's a mad house sometimes.
Here's Matie and Bandit.
IMG_0422_zps27badb53.jpg

Last edited:

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
What beautiful bullies!!! I admire you for having triplets. I would probably cut my own throat. Well.... I've been known to tell a fib or two. The more the merrier!!!!

I will get there with Henry. He's just bossier than Schultzie was and he's going to be quite a bit bigger. 7mos and pushing 50lbs.

Thanks again buddy!!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Bandit and Matie were a breeding pair but after Maties second litter the Vet said she would only have one more litter so we figured it better to stop now. We kept her pup as a breeder and will have to hire a mate when she's ready because as her dad Bandit is out too.
Henry is a hansome lad isn't he?

Last edited:

chadschlomer

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
hey, got some of the punched platinum k 1.8, its in my ibtank, i cant get it to stay primed, i know that with others its every now and then they run dry but i cant get these to work good at all, any suggestions, i started the tank off by using a "thingy" to get it full, but now i have to suck the crap out of it every 2 or 3 draws to get juice to go back in, im vaping creme brulee from nickoticket. by the way the nitro were the best thing ive ever used in a tank, 2 broke eventually (post came loose) and im sad i cant get anymore, when r they comin back?

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
hey, got some of the punched platinum k 1.8, its in my ibtank, i cant get it to stay primed, i know that with others its every now and then they run dry but i cant get these to work good at all, any suggestions, i started the tank off by using a "thingy" to get it full, but now i have to suck the crap out of it every 2 or 3 draws to get juice to go back in, im vaping creme brulee from nickoticket. by the way the nitro were the best thing ive ever used in a tank, 2 broke eventually (post came loose) and im sad i cant get anymore, when r they comin back?

Can't get it to wick? That's a first! I heard from a couple guys that flooding was an issue, but that was easily remedied as the tanks were just setting too low (no flange on these) and blocking the airflow therefore causing flooding and weak hits.I really need to pick one of these up for better understanding.
If I were to go out on a limb I would suspect it could be a liquid issue, or possibly too much airflow to the point where it isn't being directed to to the ports but rather too much from the fitting. Is the draw really loose? Have you only used one of the cartos?

chadschlomer

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
now we are talking about the platinum k that i just got, it is the first one, draw is tight, maybe its just not as good as i hoped, not much difference than the slotted boge that i usually use, gonna keep goin though and see if it gets better. i will say the nitro filler less ones are the best, hope i can get some more one of these days

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
now we are talking about the platinum k that i just got, it is the first one, draw is tight, maybe its just not as good as i hoped, not much difference than the slotted boge that i usually use, gonna keep goin though and see if it gets better. i will say the nitro filler less ones are the best, hope i can get some more one of these days

Ok great! That tight draw your experiencing is from the tank smothering the device's connection. Gently give your tank a turning tug upwards. This will release the pressure and allow a smoother airflow and it will also keep your carto from flooding. Folks aren't used to going flange-less anymore :D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

Aww He's gorgeous! Beautiful find BM!

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Awwww, thanks guys!! Sorry I missed your post regarding my Henry. He is a ball of fire and much more stubborn than I have been used to :glare: He is a beautiful boy and the only problem I foresee with him is his tail pocket. He has a tail that seems to be growing inward and it takes meticulous cleaning and treatment on a daily basis which I'm happy to do. It would break my heart to have to have surgery at some point. Anyway, thanks for your kind remarks.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Awwww, thanks guys!! Sorry I missed your post regarding my Henry. He is a ball of fire and much more stubborn than I have been used to :glare: He is a beautiful boy and the only problem I foresee with him is his tail pocket. He has a tail that seems to be growing inward and it takes meticulous cleaning and treatment on a daily basis which I'm happy to do. It would break my heart to have to have surgery at some point. Anyway, thanks for your kind remarks.

Aw your such a mom! I hope it doesn't come down to that. Surgery is always a hard step to take. We had to have surgery for Emma (our cat) shortly after we got her. Her ribs were concave, so they were growing inward stressing her internals. It has a hard thing to do and even now (a year later) she still doesn't allow me to hold her for more than 10 seconds without escalating fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread