IkenVape Will be Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Wiki has it listed as $200 mil, but check into it further and you'll see. I was an art major, and I love anime and sci-fi, so I'm blown away by the effects. I saw the LOTR that Ralph Bashki did in rotoscope, basically doing animation by doing overlay of real actors and meshing it together, 5 times. Sorry that I sounded a little smug earlier and forgot to say thanks for the compliment.
what :confused::confused::confused: you sounded smug I must have missed that LOL :). Yea I love how they took real people filmed them and then worked there magic. What blows me away about this is that no scene is alike. Usually with animation they use the same scene at least 3 to 4 times... this is rarely seen in this movie if any at all. I too am a huge fan of sci-fi and anime... which to include star trek yes I said it.... Ive been a star trek fan since i was knee high to my pops. And I love art so naturally anime is a huge favorite of mine. I wish I saw it in Imax but I love my popcorn lol. So it was a toss up regular 3D and big popcorn or Imax with tiny pop corn... its a long movie.... :)

check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHIa7C9gCnc&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Oh0bTP1Mk&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sJ2flobCgA&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFRNVBNQDSc&feature=channel

just trying to show what people are missing lol.... these dont even show the best scenes of the movie... this is more of a teaser lol...

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Have fun! It's 37 here right now:mad:

Ouch! Are you serious?? Ohh this is going to be fun.. We're not leving till tomorrow night,so I'll still be here for a while. :D
Just had to close the store down to prevent future orders. Since my store likes to play with the stock counters. ugh good times

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Have a fun vacation Isaac... see you soon! :wub:

Have a great time Iken. Be safe and have fun.

Thanks alot Aspen and Mixxy! We're setting sail tonight, so lil man Jake can sleep for about 3/4's of the trip, I hope!! Grimmer check twc, said it's supposed to be clear driving, i hope so again!

I'll still be on the forums and this break will give me time to get back in with friends, so we can have normal conversations for once! :lol:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey-They are good. I would go see them! If you are ever in Jacksonville check out the Freebird. I love going and enjoying the new and upcomming bands and bands like Sister Hazel for around 10.00 a ticket!
I Love Jacksonville! Every year i used to pick a random city in Florida
to visit. Jacksonville is definitely a favorite.
Hey, at least you got there safe and sound???...even though you're a little speed demon! 8-o
Hey wait a minute..Virginia is 7 hours away from South Carolina!
Hey Leadfoot:D Cool song and vid! I always wondered what a collaberation of the Cure and Bruce Springsteen would sound like:)

Hey, the Chameleon lives! Those batteries finally showed up from the Bay listing you posted, from China instead of Cali. as they had stated, and they fit (very snuggly). :thumbs:

Steve
Lol This year it was 80 in a 60, last year it was 90! This speed demon is slowly being extinguished. Thats funny that you mention Springsteen! Unless you have been doing your homework :rolleyes:
At England's Glastonbury Festival on June 27, 2009, Bruce Springsteen joined the band on stage during their performance of "The '59 Sound." Brian Fallon later contributed to Springsteen's headlining set, performing the song "No Surrender
The Gaslight Anthem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thats Great about the batteries Steve!! Now you can Finally enjoy it! How are ya making out??

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Just got into Virginia and got a speeding ticket. Woo hoo! And to think we couldve just paid a little more for a 2 hour flight. I was wrong before.:. It's a 12 hour drive. Just awesome.

Glad you're there safe & sound. Twelve hours is a L-O-N-G drive... & so sorry to hear about the speeding ticket! 8-o

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Hey wait a minute..Virginia is 7 hours away from South Carolina!

Lol This year it was 80 in a 60, last year it was 90! This speed demon is slowly being extinguished.

Yeah, you know me and geography...I got ahead of myself thinking you had reached your destination so that the worrying could cease! :oops: In any case, you are there safely now AND you're 'slowing down'? Ahh, the good things that happen as we get older. :w00t:

Now just kick back, relax, and enjoy your time there! *waves to Valleygirl*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread