May 14, 2009
PA USA
winner_zps8f79377d.png

AWW LOVE it!!!

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
That wasn't a double post...you just wanted us to "like" it more! Right Mrs. I? :laugh:

LOL oh my I didn't even realize that. I was wondering why the computer froze up a little bit and then asked me if I was sure I wanted to "leave the page" I yelled at it saying "I'm not going anywhere! I just clicked POST!" LMAO

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
LOL oh my I didn't even realize that. I was wondering why the computer froze up a little bit and then asked me if I was sure I wanted to "leave the page" I yelled at it saying "I'm not going anywhere! I just clicked POST!" LMAO

ECF does that too you every once in awhile. They didn't have time to fix it because they were working on aps nobody wanted.:laugh:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
ECF does that too you every once in awhile. They didn't have time to fix it because they were working on aps nobody wanted.:laugh:

ROFL, yeah just what we need here is more Sociable (sic) Media! Why can't we just do what we do.... quickly?

Mrs. I, the ECF hiccups are infamously well known to some of us. You are no longer a virgin! ;)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I just turned them all off and I don't have those problems.

Everyone turns them all off and that's my point. Why not work on the stuff that don't work (no not me and TT) instead of putting on aps that everybody turns off anyway? Doesn't make much sense huh? Full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread