ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Ok guys.... here it is!!!!

Ahhhh....so very cute Val!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the winners.

Will Lara now go through life thinking those names are perfectly normal names for people to have.

Sally!! I know a Calamity Jan and a Flintlock and even a dolphins35. I do too. That's their names. Yes it is. I do too!!!! Well, well.....your name is weird too Sally.

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Omg :blush: I'm so sorry :blush: I forgot to mail my post card :oops:
My sincere apologies :(
aww it's ok, no big deal! :)

Oh but those days come fast and when you least expect it. I'm sure Isaac will scrutinize them very well.
oh boy look out... oh yes, i'm sure he will....

I'd like to know what music Ike chose for the vid, it was awesome.
I'm not sure what music that was. we'll have to check on youtube and see what he picked! :)

She is ADORABLE!!!! Tell her what a GREAT job she did picking the winners! Please do let us know if her class won. How many cards did she get total? (I couldn't keep count of all those tickets!)
Thanks guys! She is pretty cute huh?! haha We received 24 postcards from here on ECF! I still didn't hear about the class, but as soon as I know something I'll let you all know!!! :D Thank you again to everyone that sent in a card and to all that just came by for some conversation!!

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Ahhhh....so very cute Val!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the winners.

Will Lara now go through life thinking those names are perfectly normal names for people to have.

Sally!! I know a Calamity Jan and a Flintlock and even a dolphins35. I do too. That's their names. Yes it is. I do too!!!! Well, well.....your name is weird too Sally.

hahaha yeah i know... she was like "what is this?!" you can see at one point when she pulls out flintlock's name she looks over to me to ask what it said... i just motioned for her to keep going! LOL

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
That is so cute!!!! I read it out loud to Lara and Isaac. Lara being her clueless little self (she's not at the liking boys stage...yet!) was like "what does that mean?" :?: hehehe I'm definitely fine with that answer... she doesn't need to think about boys for a looooooooonngg time!

Ut ohhhh, now Isaac is gonna ban me from the IKV site for trying to play matchmaker. :lol:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Ut ohhhh, now Isaac is gonna ban me from the IKV site for trying to play matchmaker. :lol:

Haha! I bet he's got a big ole stick for any boys that start coming around :laugh:

Dolphins, this is for you!

24531_115784535117256_2087222_a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread