Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Okay here is the update on the VIVI Nova. Its been a few days now and I can say that my rating has lowered tremendously. Hate to say it but its honest. juice flavors are suffering. Vapor production never changes with diff voltages unless its too full and you crank it up. The draw is too open. I used it exclusively for 2 days and vape a lot less now. My face hurts from the open draw. I Like the VS3 a whole lot better and will not be buying anymore VIVI Novas. New rating is 3.5 out of a 10 only cause it did not crack. By the way. The VS3 innards do fit in the Improved Nova tanks. So its not a total loss for me. Vision quit making the VS3 so im done with them. Sorry guys, wish I had better news. This just does not do it for me. Cool, arry, bland flavor, and no TH.

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
Okay here is the update on the VIVI Nova. Its been a few days now and I can say that my rating has lowered tremendously. Hate to say it but its honest. Juice flavors are suffering. Vapor production never changes with diff voltages unless its too full and you crank it up. The draw is too open. I used it exclusively for 2 days and vape a lot less now. My face hurts from the open draw. I Like the VS3 a whole lot better and will not be buying anymore VIVI Novas. New rating is 3.5 out of a 10 only cause it did not crack. By the way. The VS3 innards do fit in the Improved Nova tanks. So its not a total loss for me. Vision quit making the VS3 so im done with them. Sorry guys, wish I had better news. This just does not do it for me. Cool, arry, bland flavor, and no TH.
Sorry to hear that. I'm on day 4 with mine and I couldn't be happier. Once I found the voltage sweet spot for each head I've only been using this or a DCT with a 3ohm single coil carto. Waiting for the replacement heads to be available so I can order a couple of each.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Sorry to hear that. I'm on day 4 with mine and I couldn't be happier. Once I found the voltage sweet spot for each head I've only been using this or a DCT with a 3ohm single coil carto. Waiting for the replacement heads to be available so I can order a couple of each.
Maybe its the head I have been using. Ive heard of some problems with the coils. Will take a look if I ever use it again.

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Speaking of the Fusion carto's. Someone recommend that I get into the 801 line. I use standard boge 510 cartos in a Arry tank and the carto is useless after each tank. I see the Fusion carto on the Ikenvape site in the 801 section but no tank for it. Where can I get one? I would need an adapter to use on a 510 device but that's not a big deal if I can get more dependable carto's to go with it.

Older post I know, but wanted to throw in my 2 cents.
I have found, with an adapter, that the 801 Fusions work in every tank I've tried them with so far, with the exception of a new XL Phiniac. Only reason for that is the ones I currently have are to short.
Fusions are wonderbar as far as I'm concerned.

Waiting on IKV to get these new tanks so I can try them out.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Older post I know, but wanted to throw in my 2 cents.
I have found, with an adapter, that the 801 Fusions work in every tank I've tried them with so far, with the exception of a new XL Phiniac. Only reason for that is the ones I currently have are to short.
Fusions are wonderbar as far as I'm concerned.

Waiting on IKV to get these new tanks so I can try them out.
I have to agree. They work great everywhere.
Fusionman1w.jpg

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Awesome feedback on the Fusion. A lot has changed for me in the last few days. I bought a Zen Standard early Sunday morning and have a tracking number as of last night. So I posted the Provari in the classifieds and it sold in 6 minutes. I know I never gave it the time it needed to find what I liked, but $600 on cartos later I felt a change was in order. I just could not bring myself to try anymore stuff. I hope I made a good choice. If so I may come back in time, once I get out of the black.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I have to agree. I never was a fusion man and that hasn't changed. But, tank that puppy and WOW :D
Switcher I think the reason why your not in tune with them is just your vaping style and everyone has different likes and dislikes. You vape a lot at 3.7 volts and a Fusion doesn't start performing at it's potential until you get up to 4.5. I vape mine at 4.8 volts in the tank. Does that make you wrong? Of course not it just means you have a different style and besides you being wrong about anything is something I couldn't understand. If I knew half the things you know I would be a very intelligent, and rich I might add, person. You are the man buddy. :toast:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Ahhh 5C :blush:

Nope! ran the Fusion at 4.2 to 4.7V lots of vapour good TH no flavour. In the tank = Excellent at 7-8W lost of flavour to combine with the vapour and TH. Now give me a Gold V2, yeeees baby. I want to like them dammit, they are simply too popular for it to be the device itself. There is an old saying if 9 out of 10 people think your an A hole, chances are you are:) So it has to do with what we expect from our gear I guess and it is good the variety is out there to find our sweet spot. I had a long chat with Isaac today wrt the grass roots of IkenVape. He understands where I am coming from wrt the 510 and why I stock the JoyE gold ban vice his 510.

In closing the liquids plays a large factor, any thing over 8W tastes burnt. Wrt vaping style, yes. I ran close to 20ml of liquid through mine (tanked version) and it may only see another 10 more at best. Does that make it a bad carto? Hell no, if a carto last longer than 5ml = bonus. Yes I am fussy ;)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I've talked to other people that don't care for them although not many. That's the nice thing about it, We're all individuals and there's something for everyone. People like CE 2 or 8 where ever they are at now and I've never had one that vaped right. After the first puff you have to wait for the wick to fill or do a upside down shake to get that done . That's just too much drama for me. Same with dripping. You have to carry around a bottle of juice and constantly drip juice into the atty to get it to vape and same thing, Too much drama. I fill my tank change the batteries and vape until the next day. No pumping, carrying, dripping, de-wicking, dry burning, and on and on. But that's just how I like it. But everyone knows I'm a die hard Fusion lover.:)
1thumbe.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread