I'll probably never fully quit analogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Drinking was my biggest worry, even more so than the dreaded morning smoke.

I found that, for me anyway, vaping tobacco flavors when I'm drinking does the trick.
The sweet and fruit type flavors just didn't seem to work out that well.

Now I LOVE vaping while drinking, and never wish I had a smoke instead.

Same here, except I can vape just about any flavor while drinking now. There was an adjustment period, because just liek everything else, drinking had certain triggers for me. Cracking a fresh brew? Light a smoke. And so on. Once you get past that, vaping and drinking go hand in hand.

i smoked a pack a day.

i had alot of cravings in the beginning but i gave in to the analog about twice, two months went by then i got a 510.. then i realized how it can be done, also told myself i was done with analogs.. got a riva now with low resistance atomizers and it kicked the habbit completely i'm now a vaper, for sure no more cancer smoke. dont need that :laugh:

Same here, except I can vape just about any flavor while drinking now. There was an adjustment period, because just liek everything else, drinking had certain triggers for me. Cracking a fresh brew? Light a smoke. And so on. Once you get past that, vaping and drinking go hand in hand.
i agree totaly! i used to drink alot i quit both when i started vaping.. now i can drink and vape all the time.. awesome i have to say, never ash in a good beer again and i never burn myself drunk, i just end up drippin all down my arms though and gotta go to the bathroom to wash the excess off cause i missed the atomizer completely like 4 times :laugh:

Hawn

Jun 30, 2010
Midwest, USA
I just started vaping about a week ago and have already cut down my analogs in half. I ordered a Joye510 with two bottles of tobacco flavoring and I like the way the 510 works, but the juice wasn't pleasant at all. I searched through the forums and read/watched reviews and WOW what a difference it made. I ordered some non tobacco flavorings and I am now at a 4th of what I normally smoked with analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread