The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Illinois, Chicago, Regulations

Discussion in 'FDA Regulations' started by playground49, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. playground49

playground49 New Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Hello vaper mates,

I like to e-smoke and I have thoughts what are all requirements for me living in Chicago(Illinois) to smoke and i wonder what the online sellers are up to be legal. Is there a difference for them to sell only e-devices or devices with liquid? Also i saw some online e-cigarette sellers that use only credit cards, no PayPal. I wonder why they don’t use PayPal? I like to use PayPal... I’ ll be happy guys if you give your oppinion with some facts.

Have a great weekend and vape smooth! :)
    Cheers!

2. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    All I’ve heard is that Chicago is something of a special case iirc. Big tobacco threw a wild amount of money into lobbying there because Chicago is a hub for many chain resteraunts. They were able to leverage that into an effective nation wide ban of vaping in resteraunts. The results are that vaping regulation may be unusually tight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Pay Pal doesn't allow tobacco products in the US.

If someone uses Pay Pal to sell stuff they don't allow they're likely to lock their funds up.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
  5. playground49

playground49 New Member

Jul 6, 2018
    I like the idea of e-cigarettes, it’s less dangerous for the health, it’s something modern looking with nice community and it’s more fun especially when you make huge smoke and tricks lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.