Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
Hello to all you great vapers, I did a great job of quitting smoking by vaping, then quit vaping because I was too lazy to rebuild a coil for my kayfun clone. Unfortunately I got sucked back into smoking the evil tobaccy by a way too young lady (53-20=33 year difference, she actually got me a "who's your grampy" t-shirt to embarrass me with). So now I am dusting off my old vaping equipment, pulling the nic, flavors, vg and pg out of the freezer, spit polishing my mixing equipment (sterile!? I don't need no stinking sterile equipment) and hoping too repeat my success at quitting smoking again. Hello again and thanks for any future advice/help.

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
I quit vaping mid 2014 and yes I know what big tobacco, I mean the FDA is doing (dirty rotten crooked government agency *&#@%*, and not forgetting about all money the medical community would lose if everyone quit smoking and started vaping):evil: but we have a little while. A local vape shop owner recently said he would quit selling when they came and arrested him and put him in prison until all the equipment and juice was gone. He said it would never happen. Hope he's right.

Reactions: Rule62

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Probably so ... Lol. And I thought I was stretching the limit with a 20 year old gf at age 32. If he can afford a 33 year age difference, I think he can afford the best vape gear on the market ... Lol.

HAHA She gives me an allowance, after making my house payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread