I'm back AGAIN, best new e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
Once again, I am back. Went off of the e-cig for a while AGAIN when I had some trouble with mine. Surfed through the forums a bit to see what the latest technology is, and would like to know what the newest and best e-cig is.

I currently have an eGO with the mega cart thingee. Wanted to know if there is anything better than that now. :) I'll be getting some more money next week and throughout the month, so I wanted to be sure that I am up to date on what people think the best one is.

Going back to Vaporbomb for my liquid, always loved them! And they are in my state. :)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Hello person I do not know :D

Personally, I just started around 3 months ago but I started with the eGo as well. Now, I have a MonkeyBoxx VV (awesome hand made wooden mods ;) ) the site The Wooder Man - Custom Wooden Electronic Cigarettes the forum here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...volt-monkeyboxxvv-variable-voltage-model.html and I've also got a Foxy Box Mod 5v (which he also sells a 3.7v and they're SUPER cheap and SUPER beast!) check them out here, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...uality-3-7v-box-mods-19-5v-box-mods-28-a.html

Depending on how long you've been gone, the technology is IMMENSE at this point. Almost overwhelming ;) but, awesome none the less. Though I wasn't here when you originally came here, welcome back!

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
Hi Superstar!!The Ego has T tanks now,they look interesting.

Thanks for all the replies so far! As you can tell, I'm one of the old times from the forum. This is my 3rd time on e-cigs so hopefully it sticks this time! My old eGO seems to be working better than it used to and I just ordered my favorite (Cinnabomb) from Vaporbomb. :)

I read something about the T tanks, I may have to look into that further to see what it's about. I haven't heard of them before today.

I'll probably order from CigNot since that's where I got my eGO from, unless someone knows a cheaper place in the USA to get them. (The tank types) I'm looking at it right now to see if I can just order the tank things to use with my current eGO or if I have to order a whole new thing.

Also, what's the difference on here between type A and type B?
https://www.cignot.com/product_p/kit-egt-all.htm
https://www.cignot.com/product_p/kit-ebt-all.htm

Edit: Oh, I see the difference now. Ok, will I need to order just the tank things for my eGO that I've had since around when they came out or can I just order the tanks. Kinda looks like I need the new atty and the new tank, but I can keep my old batteries.

Last edited:

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
You'll need the atty. B atty with B tanks. A atty with A tanks. I have an A. It's okay. A lot of people like them. I prefer the LR attys. They will go through your juice and batteries faster though.

Excellent, good to hear that I can use the same batteries! I think that I will go with type B since I already use the eGO Mega with the cyliner shape and like it. Holding more liquid is great for driving!

I've been reading on the forum that type A and type B attys have been going bad pretty quickly, so I hope that has been worked out by now. I'm going to have more money than I used to, but I don't want to buy a new atty every few weeks. I'm still looking into all that though.

I'll have to make an order from CigNot next week. :) I assume the tank types work the same as regular e-cigs with the filers in the cart, I personally use fluval since that was all the rage last time I was here. I still have a good bit of it left over, so I'll keep using that unless I see something better. I have also tried the tea bag method, but I felt that it was more prone to leakage.

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
If you do go with the tank I would get the type B atty's.I got the first batch out they ended up in the"Tank" real fast,nothing but trouble..Good luck and glad your back!

Yep, I want the type B, seems a lot better to me since I don't care about the bigger size as far as looks go.

So far, I'm going to get the pack of 5 type b tanks from CigNot and one of their type b attys. I will probably go with the low resistance atty since people seem to think that it's nicer. Not sure why those are cheaper and have no warranty though.

Last edited:

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
I knew there'd be a go-go in there somewhere. :) Where are the Reo guys?

Superstargoddess, the real problem with the eGo-Ts when they first came out was with wick (There's a little bitty wick in that atty.) placement. They addressed that pretty quickly in manufacture. However, the first time you have an atty go, you might want to figure out how to pull the puncture plate and fiddle with that wick. There's not a lot keeping it in place.

CBB

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
I knew there'd be a go-go in there somewhere. :) Where are the Reo guys?

I was waiting too.

As for the new tech what they are and how they work.

For those who want to do little daily maintenance The Go-Go and Igo have 3ml cartomizers and huge capacity batteries.

There are countless feeder mods (contain a bottle that feeds juice into the atty) some of the favorites are the REO, Monkeyboxx, and Ali'i

For drippers the empire just came out and it has a new tech the drip shield. There are countless other mods that are very drip friendly the popular ones being Silver Bullet, Prodigy, Buzz and many others.

There is high voltage and variable voltage mods, Provari is very popular for this and there is a new Buzz VV either just our or to arrive soon. Also the Darwin allows you to set a wattage you like to vape at and will adjust to any atty you put on it.

And to combine all the best features of everything the Eclipse EQ is in end stages of development and production and will soon be available, we all hope.

There are also Atty mods such as the MAP tank, which will hold about 5 mils of juice as well as clones of it. There is a dripper attachment, the VapeMate.

I am sure there are many things I have forgotten and models I did not mention, but their respective fan-boys/girls will chime in and harangue me, but it will get them listed.

Fiore V

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread