I'm Back! What's New?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Fiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Cali4nia
Hey everyone, I'm sure no one remembers me here really. I used to come here back in e-cigs hay day (like 3 years ago almost). It's been a while. I stopped using e-cigs and am back on analog smokes. BUT I'm going to get back into the game here. SO..

What's new in the market? What's the absolute BEST e-cig out there right now? When I used them I liked hard heavy hits with lots of smoke. I preferred dripping as well. Are screwdrivers still available?

Also, is it still legal to order juice and have it shipped to California or has our great government messed that up?

Just lookin' for some news :)

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
The DSE 905 Screwdriver is still available. It's kind of dated now though. There's tons of mods on the market with the Provari (~$159) and Darwin (~$229) being some of the latest gear. Just do a Google search for either and you'll come up with the vendors. Variable voltage is all the rage. Nic juice is still legal in Cali, although who knows how long that'll last.

If you read through some threads in the next couple of days in the general forum you'll probably get a good sense of what people are vaping these days.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Hey everyone, I'm sure no one remembers me here really. I used to come here back in e-cigs hay day (like 3 years ago almost). It's been a while. I stopped using e-cigs and am back on analog smokes. BUT I'm going to get back into the game here. SO..

What's new in the market? What's the absolute BEST e-cig out there right now? When I used them I liked hard heavy hits with lots of smoke. I preferred dripping as well. Are screwdrivers still available?

Also, is it still legal to order juice and have it shipped to California or has our great government messed that up?

Just lookin' for some news :)

Well...most of us are taking hits on PV's and not cigarettes and there is STILL no smoke.
"Best" is what you like the most...California has no idea what is legal and not legal. Screwdrivers are still on that UK wicked thing site, and Trogg probably still has them.

Last edited:

Vapor Fiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Cali4nia
Yeah sorry for saying "smoke". Like I said it's been a while. After some quick and haphazardly research and thread mulling I think I have determined that an REO Grand suits my needs pretty well. I should have plenty of time to do some more research seeing as how his site is out of stock :(...

Thanks for all the info everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread