Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Granted, I was only gone from vaping two months, I was gone from here like six. Long story short, one day I just started smoking after ten months vaping. It's scary how easy it is. To be honest, I think not coming here regularly became part of the problem. Always good support here, and a constant reminder of the struggle. Dropping in to welcome noobs really kept it fresh in my head how hard it can be.

So, I am pretty set on gear, list is below. I just am curious if anything fun came out I should try. I'm not interested in juices, I DIY them. I don't think I need mods, mostly interested in deliveries.

A partial list:
Provari (I looked and see the only thing different is a pass through)
Zmax 2
Reo mini (both versions)
misc kgos, lavatubes...things I won't likely use.

I like tanks-
Lots of boge cartos remain (I could use a quality punch instead of the hardware store one)
I'm good on pyrex tanks
A few novas (these were my go to for last last couple months)
A random mix of some of the multi chamber tanks I never really got into using from co-ops.

So, is there anything you would suggest to get me going again? I am not afraid of spending money and I'd probably rather replace heads like the nova than rebuild.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
There is a 5min charge battery that lasts up to a year before recharging. There is a no fiddle fill and vape tank out that preforms to everyone's standards that never leaks breaks cracks or needs maintenance. There is a Chinese mod for less than 50$ that is top quality. And the new 30mill of juice lasts 6 weeks for the same price!:laugh:

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
There is a 5min charge battery that lasts up to a year before recharging. There is a no fiddle fill and vape tank out that preforms to everyone's standards that never leaks breaks cracks or needs maintenance. There is a Chinese mod for less than 50$ that is top quality. And the new 30mill of juice lasts 6 weeks for the same price!:laugh:

SO, you are saying it's just like before :laugh:

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL

I believed youfor about 2.2 seconds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sheesh. What are you trying to do to us naive people?:laugh:

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
The pyrex tank Vivi Nova! Safe for all juices.

220579d1371244854t-pyrex-3-5ml-vivi-nova-tank-11030e.jpg

220582d1371245284t-pyrex-3-5ml-vivi-nova-tank-smokpyrexnovablack1_lrg.jpg

Welcome back! You leave those stinkies alone you :mad:

*And a review link http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/430425-pyrex-3-5ml-vivi-nova-tank.html

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
There's this blog called vaporjoes that seems to be popular.

Pbusardo is the #1 reviewer on Youtube, beating out GrimmGreen for all of the awards and praise.

You can't vape 25 feet from a Starbucks.

Protanks, Evods, T3S, Iclear30s

Bogegate. Innokin-gate. Segelei Tmax fail. Smoktech Grooves exploding.

Mechanicals are HOT, HOT, HOT and cheap, cheap, cheap.

Genesis and other rebuildable atomizers/drippers are HOT, HOT, HOT

sub-ohm and micro-coils are HOT, HOT, HOT.

someone already mentioned FT. Legislation around the world, and coming home. BT and BigPharm making moves.

Welcome back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread