I'm debating buying another e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
I quit using e-cigs about six months ago. I haven't touched a real cig in that time either. I'll be honest I wouldn't mind vaping some nic free juice from time to time.

I know what I like but I'm a little out of the loop on the current e-cig market. I like a 510 at 3.7v. I'm debating a passthrough but for not much more I could build a nicostick. I'm really leaning towards the box mod. Are there any other PVs that I should look at?

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
Honestly, if you haven't smoked in six months, and you haven't vaped in six months, I'd encourage you to just stay off 'em. To me, that sounds like a successful "kicked the habit".

I'm 100% convinced that vaping is more healthy than smoking. But I'm not at all convinced that vaping is as healthy as not vaping.

I'm not being judgmental. It's your life, your choice, and I wish you good luck no matter what you choose. You've been far more successful with quitting than I have.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I would tend to agree with Baldr to a large extent, however, you are free to choose so if you decide to get back to vaping you can't get much cheaper than a simple boxmod. They also vape just as well as a high dollar rig, they're just not quite as durable. Try here for everything you need to get started:

510 Box Mod Kit

It comes predrilled and has all the parts you need to put it together if you can solder. Leave out the resistor and LED and it's super simple to build. Add batteries, charger, atomizers or cartomizers, and juice and you're set. Total cost will be around $35 or so for a basic setup.

Protected Trustfire 14500 Battery, 900 mAH, get a pair of these

AD-103 Multi-volt charger, one of these

Atomizers, a couple of atomizers in 2.0 to 2.3 ohms, or 1.5 to 1.8 ohm's if you want a harder hit

E-Liquid, and some juice that sounds good

Or you can buy a starter kit with a prebuilt boxmod here:

Assembled 510 Box Mod Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread