I'm finally a vet! ~1 year no smoking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
I'm late to party...Cheers Silentt
Bummies_family_by_MenInASuitcase.gif

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
You are all so nice and welcoming.

Had some problems lastnight with getting pulled over and having stuff wrong with my car(ill keep most or all of the info out)..etc long story short they sat there and tried to figure out what my ggts was lol. I told them to smell the top and it should smell like honey, they wouldn't smell it.

Well they didn't confiscate my ggts so I'm happy about that. Keep on vaping!:)

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Thanks so much!

Yeah even though I got a bunch of tickets I was mostly worried about my ggts :)

One lady officer tried to convince me people are using these for illegal drugs and they are highly dangerous. I couldn't really start arguing or give her info about it since I was handcuffed and sitting on the curb :(

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
Yea sillent keep your chin up :)
There are much worse stuff that could happened to you...This will pass and you will laugh at it some day ;)
Try spending a year in old hospital bed without food and no WATER, only some strings attached to you...
I guess I'm sayin' I have some really bad times behind me now too, you would't believe me If I say it to you...
And look at me know! Vaping the best ecig in the world, getting married soon and giving the finger to my past :2cool:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Thanks so much!

Yeah even though I got a bunch of tickets I was mostly worried about my ggts :)

One lady officer tried to convince me people are using these for illegal drugs and they are highly dangerous. I couldn't really start arguing or give her info about it since I was handcuffed and sitting on the curb :(

That's why only men should be police officers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread