I'm freaking PO'ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daytony

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Iowa
I ordered a 215ml bottle of 100mg nic and the package was supposed to be here by 9/20/13 and didn't get it until today 9/26/13. I went to their website and submitted at ticket to the problem and they got ahold of USPS and got a case number and today It arrived. I opened the package only to find most of it leaked out and the bottle still has the seal around the cap. Now I can't even open/use this until ecigexpress gets back to me on what can be done about this so I have nothing to vape and I'm very irritated over this whole mess so I had to go and buy a pack of anologs and sitting here and re-thinking this whole vaping thing I might go back to anologs,

I usually order the 120ml bottles and this was my first time getting a 215ml size and can say I am not at all happy with this purchase. Im not blaming ecigexpress as they shipped it asap but USPS is getting very bad these days.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Very sorry about that. Can you call us at 1-888-418-2215? We will take care of that.

I ordered a 215ml bottle of 100mg nic and the package was supposed to be here by 9/20/13 and didn't get it until today 9/26/13. I went to their website and submitted at ticket to the problem and they got ahold of USPS and got a case number and today It arrived. I opened the package only to find most of it leaked out and the bottle still has the seal around the cap. Now I can't even open/use this until ecigexpress gets back to me on what can be done about this so I have nothing to vape and I'm very irritated over this whole mess so I had to go and buy a pack of anologs and sitting here and re-thinking this whole vaping thing I might go back to anologs,

I usually order the 120ml bottles and this was my first time getting a 215ml size and can say I am not at all happy with this purchase. Im not blaming ecigexpress as they shipped it asap but USPS is getting very bad these days.

Dana G Birrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
A, A

I have to agree that USPS service is becoming horrendous. I have had nothing but great customer service with ECigExpress, I have had times when there were missing product from my shipment, I had my tracking number for my re shipment withing minutes of contacting customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread