Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Now I only need to mix once every couple years for each flavor:

0618171701 (2).jpg

NOTICE: Not recommended for the counting drops method!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
OMG!!!!

LOL!!!!

I'd say it would probably take a couple of years just to steep!!!!! hint... pull off some smaller bottles to steep......

Are you planning to refrigerate this?

:)

Notice I left head room for shaking! Not refrigerating.....burying it in the ground.

When are you going to stop messing around and just go for a 55 gallon drum :lol:

That is the size I buy my nic in.

Lol, hope your taste buds hold out. Lol, you can use a turkey baster for a dropper!

I use the turkey baster to transfer to smaller 1 liter bottles.

Hope your tastebuddies don't change again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

If they do, it goes in the ground for a few months...adds a bit of earthy flavor.

I think you can officially save money on scales and just use the bathroom scale now.

Notice....that is what I am using in the pic.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I'd say it would probably take a couple of years just to steep!!!!!
Naw! That's what he has one of these for:
upload_2017-6-18_19-9-45.png

Turbo Range Immersion Blender - 300 Qt. Capacity, 38"L
Ergonomically Designed Handles Reduce User Fatigue $1,404.06

He'll just hit it once a day, for two minutes, for a week, and he is GOOD to go! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Please tell me that's an unflavored batch! I thought my 300ml of unflavored was overkill.

A couple of days ago I mixed up a couple of 100ml bottles of 6% unflavored to see if I'd vape less at 6% than I do with 3%. So far, I'm setting the mod down for surprisingly long periods instead of keeping it in my fist most of he time. We'll see how long it takes to get bored at 6%. I expected a little buzz at 6%, but the effect of doubling nic was marginal.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Ok, so that looks like well over a gallon of premix or unflavored ejuice. Just how many ml's are in that? And what (and how much) do you need to purchase for flavors?

I just can't imagine liking a flavor for the time it would take to use all of that, but ya nevah know....

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Ok, so that looks like well over a gallon of premix or unflavored ejuice. Just how many ml's are in that? And what (and how much) do you need to purchase for flavors?

I just can't imagine liking a flavor for the time it would take to use all of that, but ya nevah know....

I've been at "serious" vaping (no cigalike) about a year. I still have my same Tribeca clone every morning with my coffee, and throughout the day. Any other juice and I can't enjoy the start of my day. By late afternoon/evening I'm ready to move onto something else.

I guess we'll see how long that lasts.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I currently have several different flavors in my daily rotation that I make big batches of(in my ref except for the 30ml bottles)that I fill my tanks with. It has seriously taken about 3 years or more to get these down to about 100ml(started around 500mls when originally mixed), so thinking about this I guess its not so out of line. If I tire of a flavor I just don't use it until I feel the desire to. However, I think going forward I will make smaller batches as I am starting to notice a small bit of bitterness in some of them. Nothing that can't be fixed but still, it may just be too much time has passed for a particular flavor. Some of them, like spearmint had gotten stronger in flavor as it aged so had to dilute it down. Coincided with the time I cut my nic in half(for subohm) so that worked out, but doubled the batch.
As you can probably guess, I am a chain vaper. Only time I over-nic is when I am mixing several new test batches and do a lot of tasting. LOL

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
By my best mathematical calculation, 6,440.98mls.....give or take a couple hundredths. To last me a year, I have to stay at or below 17.65mls a day. ;) :D
Depending on whether you mtl or dl or subohm etc., that sounds doable. Except if you vape several different flavors a day(like me) and then of course the time would increase, but still within the boundaries you set. The daily use may sound like a lot but if you subohm, you use so much more juice than mtl. It is hard for me to even guestimate how many mls I use a day since I have so many different flavors in daily rotation. Best I can do is note which flavor I fill more often. And that can change daily. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread