• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Im going to the Philippines! where should i go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
try hitting up SM North lot of small shops there. The best way to get mods really is to have a contact. They are the suppliers really... you txt them what you want and they will have a "meet up".
This is specially convenient. What happens is you text one of the sellers and tell him where you want to meet. You can text in the morning and schedule for a meet-up in the afternoon. He'll come at the set time with all your orders. It's that quick! You have to get their number though. Try posting at pinoyvapersforum in facebook.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
If any of you guys are in Manila on the 23rd, check out VapeCon Manila at the MegaTent Libis, Quezon City. It will be a huge celebration of World vaping Day and modders/vendors from all over the Philippines will be there with booths. There is a 300 pesos entrance free with raffles and a free world vaping day bottle of juice included with entrance. There will also be a car show, outdoor food party, bars and live entertainment.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Man, I'm totally striking out in Manila. I've been to eight or nine shops and they all have made-in-China mods. A few shops had Filipino RBAs, but no mods. Hopefully MyVape (Friday) and Vape Con (Saturday) will do me good.

What shops have you been to? There are a couple of the mechanical mods that are in demand here all sold out due to the modders having to fill all the orders which are going to the states. I was telling a friend of mine that it is easier to get some mods over there than it is to get here...and in some cases the price was even cheaper there. :blink:

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
What shops have you been to? There are a couple of the mechanical mods that are in demand here all sold out due to the modders having to fill all the orders which are going to the states. I was telling a friend of mine that it is easier to get some mods over there than it is to get here...and in some cases the price was even cheaper there. :blink:

I don't remember the names of all the shops. Huff & Puff and Green Smoke are the ones I remember. The rest were just stands or small stores at Market Market and SM Super Mall.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
I don't remember the names of all the shops. Huff & Puff and Green Smoke are the ones I remember. The rest were just stands or small stores at Market Market and SM Super Mall.

If you were at SM Mega Mall?...the mall right in front of it, St.Francis Square has a couple good stores. I know that right now the Sentinel mod, the Titan v1.5 and the Launcher v2 are available on the market. I hope that ChiefVapers Pat's mod will be released at VapeCon...word is it will be a full mechanical with possibly a part off of the mod which can be used with a provari mini to use as an 18650 extension. My friends are also releasing an 18650 mechanical/copper pin mod this week with an SRP of 3,500 pesos. If you are looking for something in particular let me know, I will try to help you track it down. There is also a nice RBA coming out on the 25th (the cyclone)...it is made by the same machine shop that use to produce the ERA. I guess there was a falling out and the two went separate ways. How long will you be in the country?

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
If you were at SM Mega Mall?...the mall right in front of it, St.Francis Square has a couple good stores. I know that right now the Sentinel mod, the Titan v1.5 and the Launcher v2 are available on the market. I hope that ChiefVapers Pat's mod will be released at VapeCon...word is it will be a full mechanical with possibly a part off of the mod which can be used with a provari mini to use as an 18650 extension. My friends are also releasing an 18650 mechanical/copper pin mod this week with an SRP of 3,500 pesos. If you are looking for something in particular let me know, I will try to help you track it down. There is also a nice RBA coming out on the 25th (the cyclone)...it is made by the same machine shop that use to produce the ERA. I guess there was a falling out and the two went separate ways. How long will you be in the country?

Thanks for all the help. I'm actually leaving the evening of the 23rd, so it looks like it's all-or-nothing on Saturday. Ha!

Your friends' mod sounds great. I'm looking for mechanicals that can be used with an 18650 + Kick, though if it's really nice I'm down with 18490 + Kick. I love the designs with the Philippine sun, but it's not required. I'm really looking for made-in-the-Philippines mods to highlight and review on my web site.

I'll definitely check out St. Francis Square. Hopefully the multiple shops over there will save me a trip to the MyVape Airborne at Greenhills.

Thanks again!

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Thanks for all the help. I'm actually leaving the evening of the 23rd, so it looks like it's all-or-nothing on Saturday. Ha!

Your friends' mod sounds great. I'm looking for mechanicals that can be used with an 18650 + Kick, though if it's really nice I'm down with 18490 + Kick. I love the designs with the Philippine sun, but it's not required. I'm really looking for made-in-the-Philippines mods to highlight and review on my web site.

I'll definitely check out St. Francis Square. Hopefully the multiple shops over there will save me a trip to the MyVape Airborne at Greenhills.

Thanks again!

Oh I would still check out Greenhills if I were you. Not only because of MyVape, but there is also a Chief Vapers there (they have great customer service), and it's only literally down the street from Mega Mall/ St.Francis Square. Even in heavy rush hour traffic it would still only take like 10-15 minutes.

Props on the blog...I checked it out....sorry to hear about the tooth incident. That kinda sucks that you would have to go through that on a vacation. Hope you were able to enjoy your stay though.

Sounds like you are in the market for mods like the N-Zonic and SS Avenger (Philippine Themes)...it's too bad that they are easier to get a hold of in California than right here in the Philippines at the moment. Either way, between St.Francis Sq, Green Hills and Vape Con I'm pretty sure you will have better luck tracking down some cool hardware. The majority of all the big time modders/vendors will be present at Vape Con so Saturday is a great last option in case you don't find anything you like at the shops. The doors open at noon, so it might be a good idea to get there a little early just to make sure you get first dibs.

awan ti asok

Jan 18, 2013
Paradize
Sounds like you are in the market for mods like the N-Zonic and SS Avenger (Philippine Themes)...it's too bad that they are easier to get a hold of in California than right here in the Philippines at the moment. Either way, between St.Francis Sq, Green Hills and Vape Con I'm pretty sure you will have better luck tracking down some cool hardware. The majority of all the big time modders/vendors will be present at Vape Con so Saturday is a great last option in case you don't find anything you like at the shops. The doors open at noon, so it might be a good idea to get there a little early just to make sure you get first dibs.

Chicagoguy

can you steer me in the right direction on N-Zonic and SS Avenger (Philippine Themes) in US?

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Chicagoguy

can you steer me in the right direction on N-Zonic and SS Avenger (Philippine Themes) in US?

Not familiar with the brick and mortar shops in the states, but I heard in another thread that there were ss avengers/nzonics/gamma tanks available in some shops in southern california.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread