• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mods in the Philippines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guambred

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
Guam, USA
I was in Manila in November (St. Lukes Global), was looking everywhere for vape shops, none to be found and no one seemed to understand what I was after. I hope when I go there next I can get some directions. More than likely my next time in Manila will be short and I will spend more time in Illocos Norte. Is vaping sort of an underground culture there?

guambred

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
Guam, USA
Vaping is actually quite accepted here. One chain of malls (SM), actually allows you to vape indoors. They also have shops/kiosks that sell vape gear. e.g. Green Puff

Was at bonificio high street most days. I did see a few vapers out and about, but was not able to catch up with them....busy busy area. Believe it or not we have a rather large SM here on Guam. Anyway I am loving my pinoy mods and being so close I think it would be easier to get them than most mainlander US folks, as we have multiple flights arriving from PI daily and a lot of friends going back and forth. Most friends though would not know what I would be looking for even if I provided a map and photos.....

guambred

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
Guam, USA
there are lots of legit pinoy mod sellers and resellers.
most of them are in facebook.

reputable sellers —

Vape Republic
Vape Like A Boss
Green Puff
E-Pipes
The Better Habit
Vape Central

..to name a few.

Slowly making contact with vendors via Facebook. May be heading back in Nov for check ups and perhaps surgery on rotator cuff. Hell, I may even do some dental implants. Got LASIK back in 2007 better quality than most US doctors, so long as lots of research is done prior.

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
Hey guys!

I live in California but my aunt lives in the philippines, i was just wondering since some filipino mods are made there such as panzer, is it any cheaper if i buy one from there? If so where? My aunt lives in metro manila, quezon city to be exact. Thanks!!

Yes it is. I also live in Cali but I had my cousin, who lives in the Philippines, purchase numerous mods for me then brought it down here to the US. Each mod that he bought was around a little over $100 with the exchange rate. If I were to have purchased those same mods here, each one would have cost me close to $200 a piece. Also, my most recent purchase was the Signum, and I purchased it for about $115. Here it would have cost me around $160.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread