• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Manila, Philippines store locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madball

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
United States
I have a friend that will be vising Manila in the Philippines for a month visiting family. They want to get me some mods and or rba's but I don't know where to send them. They are not into ecigs so they do not know where to look. I've tried google.ph with no luck.

Any info on stores and there address's (if possible) would be appreciated. Also I do not own high end mechs but do own several cheap one's. Haven't been following too much on the Filipino mod as they are hard to get or mostly just can't afford them. Can you recommend a great mod to get from there? This is my one time chance to get one thanks to my friend. Again I'd appreciate any replies :)

polpol

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Manila
I'd suggest researching and finding out what you want and how much it should cost. Lots of people Jack up prices with clueless customers.

Have you looked at the thread that shows a bunch of mods lined up? That's a good place to start.

Personally I like the titan. For atty Im looking at the helios and immortalizer. Might want to look at those as well :) good luck

tapatalk

Madball

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
United States
I'd suggest researching and finding out what you want and how much it should cost. Lots of people Jack up prices with clueless customers.

Have you looked at the thread that shows a bunch of mods lined up? That's a good place to start.

Personally I like the titan. For atty Im looking at the helios and immortalizer. Might want to look at those as well :) good luck

tapatalk

Most of what they sell over there are around 5000 pesos which is around $100 to $120 American for mods. Got those prices from a Philippine web site, sulit.com.ph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread