I'm looking for juice site I saw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patzi

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Colorado
I've been vaping Cignot's English toffee since I started vaping a year ago, and I love it, but it's sooo expensive. I bought all the DIY stuff and just can't seem to duplicate it. Anyway, I had found this site which had juice for $7.99 for I think a 15 ml bottle. I'm just looking for a good site that is a bit cheaper and tastes good. I tend to chain vape mostly cuz I like the flavor so much, so I go through juice pretty fast. Bad habit. Like smoking.

Plooker

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Florida
The cheapest vendor I have found is BlueMist Vaping Supplies . In fact, they are so cheap that I question the ingredients but it could just be an example of someone selling at a really fair price. When you get down to it, e liquid is not that expensive to produce.

The larger the quantity, the better the price. For instance, the 180ml bottle is 30 bucks and that would be 4.50 per 15ml if my math is right.

EDIT: wow, my math was WAY off. Make that 2.50 per 15ml

Last edited:

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
I've been vaping Cignot's English toffee since I started vaping a year ago, and I love it, but it's sooo expensive. I bought all the DIY stuff and just can't seem to duplicate it. Anyway, I had found this site which had juice for $7.99 for I think a 15 ml bottle. I'm just looking for a good site that is a bit cheaper and tastes good. I tend to chain vape mostly cuz I like the flavor so much, so I go through juice pretty fast. Bad habit. Like smoking.
what did you put in your DIY juice? english toffee is very strong, I would probably try 7-8% of that and 3% cotton candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread