Im looking for the BEST "smaller" ecig!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
I don't think you can get cigarette size and long life span in the same package. Cigarette sized batteries are usually around 200 mah or less, and will only last up to a couple of hours. So you'd have to carry around several batteries to last throughout the day if you wanted to use something smaller. Otherwise, something ego sized is about all you'll find that has a decent battery life in a "small" package, though still not cigarette sized.

eagarcia123

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
los angeles ca
Billy Giron:7568833 said:
can anybody throw out some suggestions? i use a provari and love it but also want a really good ecig thats smaller, like cigarette size... i want something with really good vapor and long life span!:confused:

thats quite difficult since bigger battery means more power and longer life. finding an effective cig alike is like trying to find a unicorn. they dont exist

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
If you want something more like a cigarette that lasts quite well (380 mAh) you would do pretty good with an Elite from Cig Easy
Electronic Cigarettes from Cigeasy - Home of the Easy E-Cigarette They last better than your average cig-size type battery (more like an XL type in most other types..but approximately the same length as a 120mm cigarette.) and is only a tiny shave thicker in diameter than a cigalike....definitely smaller in diameter than the eGo or X2. They are quite durable, and are excellent quality for their type. The Elite cartos that go with it are also very high quality (I love them on my X2s!)...but they are KR808D-1 compatible, so you may need adapters for your other juice delivery systems. They are good...but of course, they aren't any Provari! But still...for what you say you are looking for, Billy, I think they would work fine for you.

redddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Rochester, NY
I only use Volt 65mms.

Love 'em. Plenty of good vapor, cheap and 280 MAH. Just can't do the huge pv thing. I would like it if they lasted longer but I have 4 of them so I charge 2 at a time and I'm good. I usually go through about 1.5 batts a night.

Would condsider an X2 or something but for now I'm fine. Steady 3.7 volts right up to the end and really good vapor.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I have a Buzz Pro and a lavatube, but lately I've mostly been using ego Twist batteries. I like the smaller size, and I normally vape in the 4.5v to 4.8v range, which is the top range of the ego Twist. I'm using vivi Nova tanks, very happy with that setup. I do still use the lavatube now and then, but that's mostly a "I forgot to charge my twist batteries" issue.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
thanks people! what i meant was the life of the unit lasts long. not the life of the battery, meaning i want quality not cheap. ill look into the volt.

I'm pretty sure the batteries used in cig-alikes only last for about 300 charging cycles. If you figure that you get 1 hour of average vaping per 100 mAhs you can estimate how long the batteries are likely to last you. I only use my cig-alikes for vaping in public so they don't get any sort of heavy daily use. However, if you are going to use the cig-alikes for several hours a day you will be going through batteries pretty quickly.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
A small cig-a-like battery that performs well, runs on an auto switch,etc is the holy grail for me

The deal breaker for me, the reason why I reach for the Provari and Reo day to day isn't the battery life, its the atomizer options. I just can't go back to CE2s, cartos, etc. I try quite often, because I love the auto stick batts, but I always end up agitated.

If your favorite atties are small and slim, then Halo, Volt and Bloog are excellent batts. If you want to go slightly hotter go for V4L (unregulated 3.7 vs. regulated 3.7 from the former three)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread