I'm looking forward to the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

base234

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Over the edge...
I'm looking forward to the day I can walk into a local vendor's shop and buy hardware and liquids off the shelf! I'm tired of waiting for the post office to take an average of 3 or 4 days to deliver something a few hundred miles. I had to switch from PG to all VG and had to start all over again. Looked for vendors that were local and couldn't find any. Does anyone have a local shop in your hometown or do you all order off of the internet?

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I have to order off the Internet, like most people here do. Very few of us are within a reasonable distance of a brick and mortar that carries everything. I don't mind ordering from the Internet because I don't have to pay tax and my vendors have reasonable shipping costs. I just make sure that I have plenty of supplies to last me from one order to the next.

driving-pete

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Cleveland,TN
I'm looking forward to the day I can walk into a local vendor's shop and buy hardware and liquids off the shelf
I would still buy off the internet, but it would be nice for emergencies when I run out of something.
Don't forget that with a local vendor it will be much more expensive, with the extra overhead and all.

base234

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Over the edge...
I would still buy off the internet, but it would be nice for emergencies when I run out of something.
Don't forget that with a local vendor it will be much more expensive, with the extra overhead and all.

You're right DP. Thanks for your reply. But in an emergency, expense would not be a huge factor.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
You're doing better than I am! Then again, I'm always finding new stuff that I want to try...

if you look at my posts you'll find that I wasn't hanging around ECF for about 3 months because I was busy with other stuff -- (I never really put two and two together) but I guess ECF is a great support system and lots of fun but it sure is expensive!

Cail

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
indiana
While brick and mortar stores are more expensive I do have this to say, it's really awesome to be able to go in and drip a couple drops of flavor samples rather than buying something you have no idea if you'll like. Also, as a first time user it's great to have someone who knows what they're talking about right there to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread