Status
Not open for further replies.

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
I know I haven't been doing this much, but I really love this stuff. I'm hoping that soon, I'll be comfortable without a pack of smokes in my pocket. The thought of them not being there scares the crap out of me.
Also, just tried coffee and cream. I see coffee flavors becoming my favorite very easily.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
After four months, I'm still like a kid with a favorite toy! Note that I didn't say new toy...
smiley_abused.gif

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I kept a pack around for about three months since all my other attempts to quit failed. After three months of no cigs I threw the pack in a campfire. Hang onto them if they make it easier to get past the worry that they are not there if you need one. I bet soon you may trash that pack like I did. Happy vapes

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Just carry the pack but try not to smoke them. I kept a pack in my desk drawer at home for 6 months before I remembered they were there and threw them out. It was a "security blank" in a sense.

Drink plenty of water and have spare backups of everything in the event of a failure. Also remember to order some juice ahead of time so that you don't run out. Also, buy one bottle of your favorite in a higher mg that you are currently satisfied with for those days that you have a craving or when stress/anger would trigger a craving.

Steelrat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Bit O'Heaven
I know I haven't been doing this much, but I really love this stuff. I'm hoping that soon, I'll be comfortable without a pack of smokes in my pocket. The thought of them not being there scares the crap out of me.
Also, just tried coffee and cream. I see coffee flavors becoming my favorite very easily.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

If you're fond of the coffee flavors I recommend trying the Cappuccino from Ms T's Bakery. I'm freakin ADDICTED to the stuff!

LauraBolyard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
west palm beach
I wouldnt TOUCH anything but backwods bew tobacco flavors when I quit (only a couple of months now). if you can already tollerate "flavors", thats GREAT!! I have to tell you, I was running out of all of my BWB tobacco flavors when today I decided that I needed to 'vape-up" some others till my order gets here. I got some BWB espresso on a trade, I tried it today and was SHOCKED!!! anyone here who knows me, knows that I have been rigid about my tobacco flavors, but have been wanting to test the waters. THIS WAS GREAT!! I really thought that I would have to put just a drop or 2 in with my flavs, to kind of 'get my feet wet' but as luck would have it, my order is late and I needed a plan B!! Glad, cause its wonderful!! BTW, no affilliation with BWB, just love it!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hi & welcome to ECF!

I started vaping 8/10/11, and my last analog was at 1:30pm that same day. I have had a couple of drags off an analog since then, the next night, but put it right out as it wasn't what I wanted. I was a 1-1.5 PAD smoker for about 25 years, and this is the most awesome thing ever!

I did keep the open pack I had on 8/10 with me for about 3 days, then just left it on my desk here at home when I went out and didn't pick it up again until yesterday. That's when I gave that pack, my lighter, and my remaining 5 unopened packs to my roomies. I don't need them now. :)

Although, I must say, I've been influencing them. They told me today they're going to order a kit together and split it and try this out. Woohoo! :D

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Yep, I know about that! I took my ashtrays and put them in a cabinet first of all. I had close to 2 cartons of tobacco when I quit smoking the cancer sticks. Of course everyone doesn't get lung cancer, but my mom died of it at the age of 85. Now it doesn't matter how old they are when they die.....you don't want to ever say goodbye no matter how old they are. My spouse encouraged me to get rid of the tobacco, but I held on to them until I was ready. It was about a couple of months and I destroyed all packs. My hands smelled nasty and I did have a small panic attack when I did it! :blink:

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
cba191, What I find funny is my old smokers friends who've tried quitting analogs many times themselves, saying they won't visit and smoke around me. They can't get over the fact that I just don't want to smoke a cig anymore. Some of the old paradigms about quitting go right out the window when you try e-cigs with a great juice.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Yep, I know about that! I took my ashtrays and put them in a cabinet first of all. I had close to 2 cartons of tobacco when I quit smoking the cancer sticks.

I still have my 2 ashtrays, hadn't thought about what to do w/them; just stuck 'em to the side. They were my grandmother's, though otherwise nothing special. Not sure...may have to clean them up real nice and use them for vaping storage :)

SarbanesOxley

Aug 22, 2011
Austin
I completely quit analogs when my first pv showed up but I still have my practically full pouch of tobacco by my computer it's been nearly a year now but I still open it up and smell it deeply on occasion now that I typed that maybe I should get a new pouch lol before I get cancer from dust or something but unsmoked tobacco still smells good for some reason keep up the good work I gotta get off this site what's happening to me I only finally sighned up to talk about that store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread