Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy74

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
Michigan
Stalking is hard work ya know?

;)

Haha. I misread that. Happens often later at night!

Stalking is hard work! Especially when the update says out for delivery and you don't get the package their first time around. I'm always tempted but it seems inappropriate to give the mailman a "shakedown". :)

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
Haha. I misread that. Happens often later at night!

Stalking is hard work! Especially when the update says out for delivery and you don't get the package their first time around. I'm always tempted but it seems inappropriate to give the mailman a "shakedown". :)

Heh. Well, I put "Austin" as my location but live outside the city limits in an unincorporated area and "take the highway past the suburbs and turn left when you see cows" is too long. :)

So we just get the one guy who does all the USPS stuff and he's been my carrier for years now. I don't wanna upset him. He knows where I live.

:)

On the other hand, he knows where I live. Misdirected packages just don't happen. Unless he's on vacation or something. Then it can sometimes get a bit wonky. It's rural enough you kinda have to know where you're going because it's not easy to figure out. In fact, disturbingly enough, once in a great while I get a sheriff's deputy at my door asking for directions. That's a bit worrying...

Lucy74

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
Michigan
Wow! I would say its kinda tricky out there if you get a deputy occasionally asking for directions. Lol.
I'm in the city, the problem we have is that we don't have a specific mail person. Our street is left to whomever has enough time to deliver our mail. I've had problems with some of these knuckleheads, like the time my neighbor found my bank statement on the ground 2 doors down from me. Grrrrrr. I couldn't scold anyone because I didn't know who it was. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread