I'm new to building, would this build work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Chris Hiestand. Glad to have you here!:)

The MVP 2.0 is a good mod, but a little under powered (goes up to 11 watts) compared to many of the newer mods out in the market. I don't think the tank you listed would have enough airflow to chain vape.

I often recommend an iStick 30 watt or Coolfire 4 (both mods) with an Aspire Mini Nautillus or eLeaf GS Air M (both tanks). Videos below.

If price is a consideration, the eLeaf GS Air M tank costs less than the Nautillus. Both the tank and a 5 pk of coils can be found for around $10 each at Sweet Vapes.

eLeaf iStick 30 Watt
Innokin Coolfire 4
Aspire Nautilus Mini
eLeaf GS Air M Tank

Picture of the Mini Nautilus on the iStick 30 watt

4f4a37f5-cac4-47a0-94b9-31b2900fd6b6_zpsqab8njbe.jpg

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I keep forgetting about this mod/tank setup.

PBusardo absolutely loves it for someone who currently smokes and is looking for his/her first setup.
The Innokin Endura - A PBusardo Review
I got mine yesterday that I won. Not sure whether to try it out of just pif it unopened... I got an extra pack of coils for it. Think I will surprise my smoker brother with it...
Need to mail it out tomorrow maybe...

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I got mine yesterday that I won. Not sure whether to try it out of just pif it unopened... I got an extra pack of coils for it. Think I will surprise my smoker brother with it...
Need to mail it out tomorrow maybe...
Maybe you should try it first and then PIF it to your brother.:) I don't remember if Phil said anything about chain vaping with this devise.

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread