im new to forum but what stuff do i need to make my own DIY juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP39

Moved On
Jun 9, 2014
renton, wa
hi all, ive been vaping about 5 weeks now 20PG and 80VG, nicotine free and i want to make my own juices. my main kind of juices are sweets and fruits hint of cool after taste only some of em, but i dont have any kind of specific of which kind though. the 2 sites i usually go buy juices are moon mountain vapor and mtbakervapor.

a) what stuff will i need in order to make juices?

b) what sites should i go to for DIY juices?

c) im thinking on buying aerotank airflow control, does it actually helps for airflow?

joesquid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Chesapeake, Va
Welcome to the forum. Go over to the E Liquid forum and you'll see a DIY sub forum. A ton of good info there. Read the stickys and all your questions about DIY will be answered. I don't have an Aerotamk but I hear nothing but good about the airflow control. Someone will be along shortly that actually owns one.

UP39

Moved On
Jun 9, 2014
renton, wa
Welcome to the forum. Go over to the E Liquid forum and you'll see a DIY sub forum. A ton of good info there. Read the stickys and all your questions about DIY will be answered. I don't have an Aerotamk but I hear nothing but good about the airflow control. Someone will be along shortly that actually owns one.

thank u for that.

Chew Magna

Jun 8, 2014
The Bluff
I haven't mixed any of my own yet aside from blending some stuff I bought and cutting some other stuff with store-bought VG (Walmart carries it in the pharmacy department). I have done a lot of reading on the subject though and I plan on mixing my own stuff from scratch in the future.

It's pretty easy. Ingredients are: flavoring, nicotine juice (optional), and vegetable glycerin and/or propylene glycol.

Then the tools, some clean bottles and some sort of measuring device, a blunt syringe or dropper with markings on it.

If you have a smart phone it's easy enough to find a calculator app that'll show you the measurements of how much of each. You just input how much of what you want, like your nic level, pg to vg ratio, container size, and it'll tell you exactly how much of each to put in there.

Robert Ellis "The Armed Vaper" on YouTube has a good video on how he mixes his juices. I believe he gets all his stuff from Mt Baker Vapor.

I can't provide any input on the airflow control, that's something I don't have yet. I want one for my PT2 though.

UP39

Moved On
Jun 9, 2014
renton, wa
I haven't mixed any of my own yet aside from blending some stuff I bought and cutting some other stuff with store-bought VG (Walmart carries it in the pharmacy department). I have done a lot of reading on the subject though and I plan on mixing my own stuff from scratch in the future.

It's pretty easy. Ingredients are: flavoring, nicotine juice (optional), and vegetable glycerin and/or propylene glycol.

Then the tools, some clean bottles and some sort of measuring device, a blunt syringe or dropper with markings on it.

If you have a smart phone it's easy enough to find a calculator app that'll show you the measurements of how much of each. You just input how much of what you want, like your nic level, pg to vg ratio, container size, and it'll tell you exactly how much of each to put in there.

Robert Ellis "The Armed Vaper" on YouTube has a good video on how he mixes his juices. I believe he gets all his stuff from Mt Baker Vapor.

I can't provide any input on the airflow control, that's something I don't have yet. I want one for my PT2 though.

thanks for helping me on the ingredients and tools. yeah, i was looking at "ejuice me up" calculator then i was kinda confused what to do with it.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I can't speak to the topic of mixing juice yet as I haven't ventured down that path. Yet. :D

I do however, use Nautilus tanks with airflow adjustment. Let me tell you, they made a world of difference for me. When I first started vaping I was using a Aspire ET-S BDC on an eGo-like twist. It seemed to flood quite a bit as it only had 2 small pinholes in it. After getting the Nautilus it changed that for me. I don't think I have had one flood with them yet. The Nautilus has 4 different sized airflow hole so it's pretty versatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread