I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttlint

Sep 11, 2013
Seattle, WA
Hi everyone. I just started vaping yesterday and I love it! I smoked off and on for the past 7 years, using the patch to quit for awhile but I'd always come back. I met someone who was vaping about a month ago and she raved about it, saying she had smoked for 20 years and can't stand cigarettes now. I did a lot of research and finally took the plunge yesterday. I have a eGo C Twist and also bought one for my husband. Thanks for letting me be apart of your online community! I hope to learn a lot here.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Welcome!! Yeah, that's an interesting nick you have there.

I smoked for over 30 years and tried patches and gum. Didn't work at all. I was skeptical about vaping as I had tried the cig-a-likes and they didn't work either. Finally got an eGo twist and within a week, I was off analogs and haven't picked one up since. I still have 2 1/2 packs of cigs in my drawer. I should take a walk around Santa Monica and give them out. I'm sure I could find plenty of takers there. :laugh:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hi everyone. I just started vaping yesterday and I love it! I smoked off and on for the past 7 years, using the patch to quit for awhile but I'd always come back. I met someone who was vaping about a month ago and she raved about it, saying she had smoked for 20 years and can't stand cigarettes now. I did a lot of research and finally took the plunge yesterday. I have a eGo C Twist and also bought one for my husband. Thanks for letting me be apart of your online community! I hope to learn a lot here.

Hi buttlint,

you must be a good researcher -- to be starting out with a 'twist' battery is VERY nice (not fooled by cig-a-likes)

didn't say what 'tank' your using (curious)

so welcome to the club and Good Luck Vaping - buttlint :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread