I'm Officially A Happy Vaper!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to re-introduce myself on the ECF as there has been a change in my membership status. I have recently become an associate of Happy Vaper and, along with Jack, will be representing HV on the forums.

I don't claim to be an expert by any means. I love vaping and am still (and will always be) learning about this amazing industry that I have been fortunate enough to stumble upon.

When I first started vaping, I was both fascinated and overwhelmed by all of the developments and info overload etc. I have chatted with, and met many friendly and helpful people in the community, and quickly felt that I wanted to be involved in any way possible in helping others to make the switch. I met Jack and saw that he was doing a fantastic job of that and is genuinely in this business for the right reasons. I knew then that I wanted to be a part of Happy Vaper and as luck would have it, the timing was just right and here I am.

In addition to the forums, I will soon be involved in some of the order processing as well as customer service and support. As a fellow vaper and forum member, I hope to provide the same high level of support and assistance that you already experience when dealing with Jack.

I look forward to your questions and comments and if you can make it out to any of the monthly GTA Get Togethers, it will be great to meet you.

Happy vaping!

Rob

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Right on Rob! Congrats man.
I'm selfishly extra happy because this could mean no shipping charges for myself :D since we live fairly close.

FYI to anyone reading this, Rob has already delivered a few items to me and he's a great guy! Jack's lucky to have you :D

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to re-introduce myself on the ECF as there has been a change in my membership status. I have recently become an associate of Happy Vaper and, along with Jack, will be representing HV on the forums.

I don't claim to be an expert by any means. I love vaping and am still (and will always be) learning about this amazing industry that I have been fortunate enough to stumble upon.

When I first started vaping, I was both fascinated and overwhelmed by all of the developments and info overload etc. I have chatted with, and met many friendly and helpful people in the community, and quickly felt that I wanted to be involved in any way possible in helping others to make the switch. I met Jack and saw that he was doing a fantastic job of that and is genuinely in this business for the right reasons. I knew then that I wanted to be a part of Happy Vaper and as luck would have it, the timing was just right and here I am.

In addition to the forums, I will soon be involved in some of the order processing as well as customer service and support. As a fellow vaper and forum member, I hope to provide the same high level of support and assistance that you already experience when dealing with Jack.

I look forward to your questions and comments and if you can make it out to any of the monthly GTA Get Togethers, it will be great to meet you.

Happy Vaping!

Rob

That's definitely something I'd like to look into in the not so distant future for sure Anna.

It wouldn't replace the current get togethers but it would be nice to have something closer to home for those that can't make it out to the GTA, and perhaps some of those that currently attend the Toronto meets will make the trek out this way as well.

We'll see how it shapes up. At the moment, I don't really have the time or resources to look into it, but certainly in the future I'd love to.

Happy Vaping!

Rob

Happy Rob

Moved On
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Happy Rob
  • Reason: unintentional double post
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread