The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I'm really impressed!

Discussion in 'VaporFlow' started by brian1g, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. brian1g

brian1g Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2010
    Texas panhandle
    Hey all, just received my lr 306 attys so I thought I would post a quick review.

I ordered these on 11/4/10 at little after noon, had a tracking number before 1pm... Fricken impressive! I just got my package and its 11/6/10. So basically using the $3 shipping I had my attys in hand in under 48 hours. I don't care who you order from it doesn't get any faster than that.

I ordered 4 attys and 2 drip tips and the total came out to $39 shipped after ECF10 discount. Very reasonable for 4 high quality attys imo.

Now on to the performance- AWESOME

I was skeptical about these little attys, how could they even come close to the performance of my standard 510,801,302 at 6v... they don't.... they blow them away only using 3.7v. They are also better than any other lr atty or carto I have ever used.

Tons of vapor and huge TH all while not killing the flavor of the juice. I do burn through more juice than normal with these, not a biggie to me. I can tell you it has been a LONG time since I have gotten a nicotine rush but about 5 minutes of vaping these I had to put it down lol.

So if your thinking of picking some of these up I highly recommend them. I plan on keeping these as my primary atty for home use and keeping 510 cartos around for driving and vaping at work.

Thank you for the great attys and the awesome customer service, you have earned a customer!

-Oh my wife says she loves them also.... time to hide them :vapor:

2. Chelseafn

Chelseafn Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2010
    Michigan
    I have to agree! Love them! Everything else you said about Vaporflow is spot on. I wouldnt hesitate to order from them again!!

3. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Yeah, Excellent Attys and the service can not be beat!!

fastest shipping I have seen from a vendor and Jason has good prices for awesome attys!

4. MrNYFC

MrNYFC Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    New York
    Thanks for the kind words guys!

Any particular products you'd like to see in stock?

J

5. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

If you like the LR 306 why simulate HV, get some of the HV-306 Attys and you might just like them even better, I do.

6. breaktru

breaktru Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd like to see pass-throughs. The ones that are NOT batteries.
    I'd like to see concentrated eJuice like RY4, etc....
    Mega Attys for eGo (type b) and Mega carts
    More DIY mixing accessories..............
    No Sales Tax

7. t9c

t9c Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2010
    Houston
    brian,
    Just got mine in and started vaping it and all I can say bro is DITTO!

I was told a awhile back in discussing the 510 debridging and can confirm these LR306's are bada** little atties!

Thank You VF!

8. breaktru

breaktru Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

MrNYFC,
    I believe I have something that may be a first and may bring in additional sales:
    An adapter (extension) for PV's like the Silver Bullet Class of PV's. Omega, Precision, etc... This would fit the eGo Mega Atty (type B). The recess threads of the PV only fit the narrow 510 atty. There is such an adapter that is used for the standard 510 charger that adapts to an eGo battery except that it is too long. It works, just doesn't look good.

9. MrNYFC

MrNYFC Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    New York
    Keep an eye out for this ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.