I'm really impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian1g

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2010
Texas panhandle
Hey all, just received my lr 306 attys so I thought I would post a quick review.

I ordered these on 11/4/10 at little after noon, had a tracking number before 1pm... Fricken impressive! I just got my package and its 11/6/10. So basically using the $3 shipping I had my attys in hand in under 48 hours. I don't care who you order from it doesn't get any faster than that.

I ordered 4 attys and 2 drip tips and the total came out to $39 shipped after ECF10 discount. Very reasonable for 4 high quality attys imo.

Now on to the performance- AWESOME

I was skeptical about these little attys, how could they even come close to the performance of my standard 510,801,302 at 6v... they don't.... they blow them away only using 3.7v. They are also better than any other lr atty or carto I have ever used.

Tons of vapor and huge TH all while not killing the flavor of the juice. I do burn through more juice than normal with these, not a biggie to me. I can tell you it has been a LONG time since I have gotten a nicotine rush but about 5 minutes of vaping these I had to put it down lol.

So if your thinking of picking some of these up I highly recommend them. I plan on keeping these as my primary atty for home use and keeping 510 cartos around for driving and vaping at work.

Thank you for the great attys and the awesome customer service, you have earned a customer!

-Oh my wife says she loves them also.... time to hide them :vapor:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Hey all, just received my lr 306 attys so I thought I would post a quick review.

I ordered these on 11/4/10 at little after noon, had a tracking number before 1pm... Fricken impressive! I just got my package and its 11/6/10. So basically using the $3 shipping I had my attys in hand in under 48 hours. I don't care who you order from it doesn't get any faster than that.

I ordered 4 attys and 2 drip tips and the total came out to $39 shipped after ECF10 discount. Very reasonable for 4 high quality attys imo.

Now on to the performance- AWESOME

I was skeptical about these little attys, how could they even come close to the performance of my standard 510,801,302 at 6v... they don't.... they blow them away only using 3.7v. They are also better than any other lr atty or carto I have ever used.

Tons of vapor and huge TH all while not killing the flavor of the juice. I do burn through more juice than normal with these, not a biggie to me. I can tell you it has been a LONG time since I have gotten a nicotine rush but about 5 minutes of vaping these I had to put it down lol.

So if your thinking of picking some of these up I highly recommend them. I plan on keeping these as my primary atty for home use and keeping 510 cartos around for driving and vaping at work.

Thank you for the great attys and the awesome customer service, you have earned a customer!

-Oh my wife says she loves them also.... time to hide them :vapor:

If you like the LR 306 why simulate HV, get some of the HV-306 Attys and you might just like them even better, I do.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Any particular products you'd like to see in stock?

J
I'd like to see pass-throughs. The ones that are NOT batteries.
I'd like to see concentrated eJuice like RY4, etc....
Mega Attys for eGo (type b) and Mega carts
More DIY mixing accessories..............
No Sales Tax

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
MrNYFC,
I believe I have something that may be a first and may bring in additional sales:
An adapter (extension) for PV's like the Silver Bullet Class of PV's. Omega, Precision, etc... This would fit the eGo Mega Atty (type B). The recess threads of the PV only fit the narrow 510 atty. There is such an adapter that is used for the standard 510 charger that adapts to an eGo battery except that it is too long. It works, just doesn't look good.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
MrNYFC,
I believe I have something that may be a first and may bring in additional sales:
An adapter (extension) for PV's like the Silver Bullet Class of PV's. Omega, Precision, etc... This would fit the eGo Mega Atty (type B). The recess threads of the PV only fit the narrow 510 atty. There is such an adapter that is used for the standard 510 charger that adapts to an eGo battery except that it is too long. It works, just doesn't look good.

Keep an eye out for this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread