I'm so excited! I just can't hide it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsSummer

May 31, 2013
Tennessee
It's soooo not fair I have to work until 6 today!! :(

Oh well, at least I'll have a wonderful package waiting when I get there!

Gym? You can skip the gym... Probably won't leave the packages if someone isn't there.

Kyle, Nick and Jacob are here. And Leevi, but Leevi wanted to go to the gym with me when I mentioned it yesterday. I'm thinking about going now, because the mail lady doesn't normally get down this way until about 1, and I'm going to go crazy sitting around waiting. John isn't texting me back yet, so I bet he is still asleep, and he's my personal trainer. I'd have no idea what to do at the gym without him. :p

MsSummer

May 31, 2013
Tennessee
That's great!

Hopefully you get morning mail delivery - my mailman doesn't show up until after 3 and as late as 5 :(

Ours can be anywhere from 11 to 1, really. :/

Good luck on your vaping journey as others have said. I've just bought a few e-cigarette disposables for a member of my family (I don't smoke myself) and just signed up to get more knowledge. Hoping to learn something here. :)

Well, welcome to ECF! My first ecig was a Blu disposable. :)

mdhlpn

Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Tennessee
Kyle, Nick and Jacob are here. And Leevi, but Leevi wanted to go to the gym with me when I mentioned it yesterday. I'm thinking about going now, because the mail lady doesn't normally get down this way until about 1, and I'm going to go crazy sitting around waiting. John isn't texting me back yet, so I bet he is still asleep, and he's my personal trainer. I'd have no idea what to do at the gym without him. :p

It will be running anytime now. I've never had to wait much past 11.... Text me & let me know when they get there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread