Im so excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

deb51

Apr 23, 2018
Wagait Beach,Darwin
Hey Sam! Onya & you go girl!For me,it felt like a monkey getting off my shoulders..my husband decided to give vaping a go too (about 10-12 days after me,so we shared a dual starter kit until we could get a second set,,,but we were both determined not to go & buy any Dunhill cigarettes...)That was 2 years ago next month.)
Just hang around the Forums,ask as many questions as you need to,turn device on & I'm sure anytime of day or night someone would be around,some place in the world!
Good luck & hang in there,I'm sure you will be successful.Cheers Deb Downunder

Sam74

Jul 2, 2018
Hey Sam! Onya & you go girl!For me,it felt like a monkey getting off my shoulders..my husband decided to give vaping a go too (about 10-12 days after me,so we shared a dual starter kit until we could get a second set,,,but we were both determined not to go & buy any Dunhill cigarettes...)That was 2 years ago next month.)
Just hang around the Forums,ask as many questions as you need to,turn device on & I'm sure anytime of day or night someone would be around,some place in the world!
Good luck & hang in there,I'm sure you will be successful.Cheers Deb Downunder
Thanks deb and well done to you guys

Paullette

Jul 14, 2018
Good for you Sam74! That is fantastic! Be very proud of yourself! Next month I will be entering my 3rd year of vaping. I don't know about others, but once in a while I still get the urge to smoke . It is less and less though. I used to think about smoking constantly, now, occasionally..I just wanted you to know it does work!! Best of luck to you, you can do it!

Sam74

Jul 2, 2018
Good for you Sam74! That is fantastic! Be very proud of yourself! Next month I will be entering my 3rd year of vaping. I don't know about others, but once in a while I still get the urge to smoke . It is less and less though. I used to think about smoking constantly, now, occasionally..I just wanted you to know it does work!! Best of luck to you, you can do it!
Thankyou paullette
You have done great 3 years wow. I think this is my time not craved a smoke as i know the smell and my de toxing of the smell every time i used to smoke. But i must admit it does feel alittle different.
Thankyou for your kind words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread