I'M SO HAPPY! (Warning: excessive joy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I AM SO HAPPY! :)

I've been vaping for 3 or 4 weeks or so. After weeks of struggling with just a 90mAh 808-style battery that needed 90 minutes of charging after less than 10 minutes of use and refilling carto after carto - a process which always ends up with wasted juice - I finally got an EVOD and...

:D I AM REALLY HAPPY! :D

It's like breathing free after weeks of only breathing through a coffee stirrer.

I've had 5 analogs in the past 3 weeks. The last one was a week ago. Since I started using snus along with vaping I haven't had any more urges and I can't stop saying...

:party: I AM INCREDIBLY HAPPY! :party:

Well, that's about it. I just needed to scream this as loudly as possible.

Cheers!

PS: DID I TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM?
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California

I've been vaping for 3 or 4 weeks or so. After weeks of struggling with just a 90mAh 808-style battery that needed 90 minutes of charging after less than 10 minutes of use and refilling carto after carto - a process which always ends up with wasted juice - I finally got an EVOD and...

It's like breathing free after weeks of only breathing through a coffee stirrer.

I've had 5 analogs in the past 3 weeks. The last one was a week ago. Since I started using snus along with vaping I haven't had any more urges and I can't stop saying...

Cheers!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
You are describing my first Ecig 4 years ago. I can still remember struggling to recharge one before the other was kaput.
Bravo and good luck on your path.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
And now... you need a "happy avatar" rather than Mr. bald angry d00de... so as to express your joy. ;-)

Seriously... good on ya'.
wink.gif

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
You, sir, have Spider Jerusalem as your avatar.

You, sir, immediately made it into my Inner Circle.

Take the Ninth Chair, it has been recently vacated.

[Presses button, Ninth Chair converts into slide...]

["THERE ARE FLAMES, ARRR. NOW THERE ARE TIGERS. ARRR! WHY?! MY GOD, LASERS?! AAA -- **"]

Welcome to my Inner Circle, fellow Transmet fan.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I issue a heartfelt thank you to everyone here for helping me navigate the world of e-cigs and find this source of joy - an emotion often lacking in my life.

And now... you need a "happy avatar" rather than Mr. bald angry d00de... so as to express your joy. ;-)

Well, if you read Rocketpunk's post, you'll see my avi is not just any Mr. bald angry d00de, it is the great Spider Jerusalem - the fabulous & futuristic Hunter S. Thompson of the comic book world, both of whom are sorely needed, unfortunately absent sources of the kinds of brutal truths this world full of deceit and corruption is desperately lacking.

But I will admit that it is not an especially happy-looking picture of him, though. I'll go through the comics and find a more appropriate one. I believe the "God Riding Shotgun" issue has some images of Spider in a more festive and joyous mood. >:D

You, sir, have Spider Jerusalem as your avatar.

You, sir, immediately made it into my Inner Circle.

Take the Ninth Chair, it has been recently vacated.

[Presses button, Ninth Chair converts into slide...]

["THERE ARE FLAMES, ARRR. NOW THERE ARE TIGERS. ARRR! WHY?! MY GOD, LASERS?! AAA -- **"]

Welcome to my Inner Circle, fellow Transmet fan.

I, sir, am honored! Hunter S. Thompson is one of my heroes, and if there is any other character that resembles - and honors - that great man more than the glorious Spider Jerusalem, I do not know who it is.

As I mentioned above, however, I will have change my avi to a happier image of Spider to reflect my newfound joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread