The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

So Happy! :D

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by vapalicious1100, Oct 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vapalicious1100

vapalicious1100 Full Member

Apr 3, 2013
    France
    Well, I figured I had been vaping for too long (going on 8 months) to not be building coils, so today I bought some wick, wire, and a multimeter at a B&M. I built one coil for my RDA, and although it looked horrible, it worked fine. I tried again and I made one that looked a little nicer just for the heck of it. They work even better than the pre-built coils I had been buying from FastTech! Then I decided to attempt to rebuild an evod head. First try it came out fine, and is making more vapor than ever and giving me good flavour as well! Then I rebuilt a stardust clearo, and again, I got great results! I am so happy that the learning curve wasn't as harsh as I thought it would be. I feel like I just moved up a level in the vape world :D Anyway, I just wanted to share.

Vape on everyone :vapor:

2. nqabassist26

nqabassist26 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    SoCal
    It's quite easy once you get the hang of it. Glad your experience was seamless, and that you got a multimeter (safety first).

3. Kopfstimmen

Kopfstimmen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2012
    Congratulations, but I am FAR too lazy for that... :)

4. OlDogNewTricks

OlDogNewTricks Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    Venice, FL
    Congratulations on your success. It took me a bit or practice and am nowhere near an expert, but mine are steadily looking and performing better. Youtube and the forums are my friends. Good luck and have fun!

5. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Congratulations and Good For You!!!

yep it sure is easy once You get the hang of it!! I too found I can build them better than the factory can, and after a few rebuilds You will learn how to make them so they do want You want them to do

6. Ken_A

Ken_A Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
    Good job there. Easier than you thought. Wasn't it?

7. joeybear

joeybear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2013
    Southeast Wisconsin
    Excellent! It gives me hope :)

8. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats! was excited myself when I built my first successful coil :)

Your reward is veal parmigan!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.