Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
VapinD - you have ordered 2 x 3.7v 18650 protected batteries. The SB will only fit one of these. The second will be a spare (which you'll need anyway).

Rob (AltSmoke) does not sell the 3v batteries (2 x 3v to make 6v).
If you want 6v, try here -
4 Pack RCR123A 3V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with Smart Charger

Make sure you get the right batteries with the correct dedicated charger.

ONLY use protected batteries!

Please Read:

Read the information found at:
Battery University (preferably) before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, recharge properly, and dispose of properly.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The most common reason to burn up attys at 6v is inhaling for too long, getting hte atty too hot. Keep your draws at about 3 seconds and you should be fine.
This is why I DO NOT go with higher voltage vaping.
I LIKE those long drags.
:)

I have my Chucks, and I stick to the 3.7V vaping.
I've tried the 6V and it burns my juice and I can only take a 3 second drag max.

So there you go, it depends on what you want and what you're looking for.
:)

JKBonin

Moved On
Jan 4, 2010
NH
I take long drags when I use high voltage:p

I do too. Although I LOVE that I can take an analog-like 3 sec drag and have tons of vapor, th & flavor. :evil:

At high voltage you have to know how to drip correctly, because if your atty gets too dry it's going to pop.

I just can't figure this one out. The last hit b4 I drip always... ALWAYS tastes like a hit of steam. It's a HUGE hint to drip a few drops. Not sure where the confusion comes from. :confused:

And oh yeah, you just can't go wrong with either of these PVs. Top notch, built right, built to last a lifetime. And the SB has THE sweeeeeetest button!

VapinDove

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
PA-USA
www.allpathsjewelry.com
77Fro: Good video but it would be my luck too that it would break or be defective. I recently receive a Mega 510 battery from China and it's not working already. :( I have an e-mail in to them about it. Thanks for the video.

I e-mailed Rob and he said he doesn't sell the batts to make it 6v because he doesn't recommend it and use them at your own risk. As far as what batteries the 2 take, I'll copy and paste for ease for those wondering. From Rob:

The SB uses a : 18650 Battery (2400mAh)
The BB uses a : 14500 Battery (900mAh)

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
And by the way, isn't Maureen really cute?

Edit: Crap, did I really say that?
Edit: Damn, alcohol and marriage do not mix.

Can one of the ladies out there start talking about how cute some of the guys are?
It would make us look less like pigs.

Thanks much!
DC2

LOL...your avatar is a tornado...I can't call that cute...now if it was a cute little dog with puppy eyes, or an even cuter rabbit of some type then I'd call you cute. :rolleyes:

Well...it could be worse...you could be drunk dialing...

Maureen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread