Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
Well I have been off analogs for three months today. That is something to really be thankful for because I never thought I would be able to quit. I smoked a pack of camel non filters a day for years, and tried to quit many times in the past and failed. This time I didn't even really try very hard, I just liked vaping more than smoking and have chosen every day to vape and not smoke. I hope to one day give up vaping as well, but for now it has been just the thing to help me break an almost life long habit I thought I would never be able to break. Thanks ECF communitity for giving me the information and support I needed to make this life altering change.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Brat

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Berlin, CT
I am thankful for a lot of things right now. I'm thankful for the fact that my family and friends love me as much as they do despite my many screw ups in life...LOL

But at this moment, I'm most thankful for my best friend EVER for getting me hooked to her Joye 510...that was the moment that I decided I was going to quit analogs and save years of my life quite possibly by tossing the analogs out the window.

I am also most thankful for the fact that my grandfather, who has massive asthma problems due to smoking analogs for years, is still with us today despite his trips in and out of the hospital. He is on oxygen, and has to do all kinds of breathing treatments due to his smoking of the analogs. He is my inspiration for quitting, and hopefully will be my dad's inspiration too...

But anyways a happy thanksgiving to all (even though now it's belated cause it was yesterday LOL) and I hope you all enjoyed your time with your families! I know I did :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread