The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I'm torn between bummed and ecstatic...

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Crazyinariz, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crazyinariz

Crazyinariz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2012
    Tempe, AZ
    I'm torn between bummed and ecstatic...

I'm going to miss the 02/09 East Valley Vape meet as I have to work the 'TASTE in Tempe' that day. As much as I love hanging out at the meets I have to/get to hang out with 'Da Coach' Mike Ditka for the day.

On a side note, does anyone know if there are still Central Vape meets? The list of dates hasn't been updated to 2014 and I really miss the meets....

2. IMFire3605

IMFire3605 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2013
    Peoria, Arizona, US
    IDK what is going on with the meet dates not being updated. This sub-forum has been very very quiet the last little while. Being I could never get accepted into the FB groups after sending multiple requests, don't know if all the chatter is over on FB and Twitter or not *shrug*

3. davelog

davelog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2011
    Phoenix
    There's a central meet on Feb 16, and an east side meet Feb 9. Without a facebook account, I can't see the schedule there so I maintain the google calendar at http://goo.gl/OzBLx9 with info as it shows up on reddit.

I don't know what happened to Hellen, but AZVitesse has picked up the reins and is doing a good job with the central meets. It also seems that the separate vape groups have come together at last and we are all a single vaping community again, which is how it should be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.