impressions and shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnetbox

Jul 17, 2009
Seattle Washington
SO!
last Friday i ordered my Joye 510 starter kit from Rocky Mountain Vapor which included: 2 full manual pv's, a wall charger, and 5 pre-filled carts (marlboro high)-and i ordered the 510 starter from innovapor which included: 2 full manual pv's, 3x3ml ecopure juice, and 5 empty carts. Rocky mountain shipped out the next day and got here on wednesday 8/05...and im still waiting on innovapor to ship. this is my first pv, but not the first i have tried (smoking everywhere, V8, dse089).
This pv is much better than ANYTHING i have tried prior. the weight is good, the draw is easy, the throat hit is as close to an analog as possible, and the vapor is INSANE! but the flavor on those prefill carts is NOT tobacco...it smells like brown sugar and tastes like a caramel-y buttered popcorn jellybelly. its not terrible, its actually quite pleasant, but tis not tobacco :)
battery life lasted about an hour and a half...maybe a little bit longer, and recharge time was about 45min-1hr. the carts lasted me a couple days...and in those days i didnt touch or crave an analog...but now my carts are empty and my innovapor order hasnt even shipped yet...so i guess im going back analogs until my "inno" order gets here.:nah:

MΦB

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
You may be able to add some PG or VG maybe a little flavoring sold at places that sell cake decorating supplies... Hobby Lobby, etc. and get by with what's left in your carts... if you order juice from RMV to refill your carts you'd have it before you get your IV order... also might be someone in your neck of the woods willing to sell a little juice

jexmex

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
jackson,mi
Rocky Mountain Vapor is a great company. You should defiantly order some juice though, as that is really the best way to go (going by what everybody says on the boards). I ordered my 510 from Mountain Vapor, just waiting on it in the mail, but I also ordered a bottle of juice, and plan on placing a new order on Tuesday night.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread