Improved switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
Hi, I ordered the V2 when it first came out. I had some trouble with the button, and read that they were sending replacement switches for customers who had purchased it when it was brand new. I went to the forum and posted my email and my shipping #, but I never got a response. I would like to know if you are still offering this, or if I would have to buy a new one. I had been switching between the 510 and the V2, and I just pulled the V2 out again. Worked fine, but I'm worried it might have issues again in the future, so if I could get that switch that would be awesome. If not, that's cool too, but it would be nice to have the most efficient hardware. I still have all my shipping emails, if this info is needed. Thanks.

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
I'm not much help but here is what happened to me. After getting two V2 Prodigy's I received (upon my request) the "repair kit" (free) which was a new "o ring" and a "stainless button/post", very small piece that goes inside the switch assembly. I made the repairs but to no avail. I ended up ordering two new switch assemblies at a cost of approximately $25.00 each (times 2).

I don't know what the policy is now, but this happened over the last couple of months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread