Old V2 owner. Looking for switch and adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
I was one of the ones who got the first model of the the V2, and my switch has never been too hot. I remember you guys saying you would send out replacements for free to the owners of the first batch of V2's. I was hoping to get one of those shipped out if possible.

Also, my 510 adapter is stripped (quite easily, actually) and I was wondering how to go about getting that shipped with my switch, if the shippin occurs. PM me with results. Thanks PS.

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
I was one of the ones who got the first model of the the V2, and my switch has never been too hot. I remember you guys saying you would send out replacements for free to the owners of the first batch of V2's. I was hoping to get one of those shipped out if possible.

Also, my 510 adapter is stripped (quite easily, actually) and I was wondering how to go about getting that shipped with my switch, if the shippin occurs. PM me with results. Thanks PS.

I'm pretty sure the free replacement switch offer ended in mid March.

I thought Puresmoker still had the parts for those V2's??

They do have the stainless steel mechanical switches for the V2 here:
The Prodigy V2.1 Mechanical Switch

and stainless steel adapters for the V3, which also work for the V2 here:
The Prodigy V3 Adapter *Stainless Steel*

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
I do believe it ended already, but before it had, I sent my shipping number in an email and on the forum they directed me to send it to. I never got an email back. And I'm not paying an extra $20 plus shipping for one part I need, that was supposed to work anyway, especially considering I would need the adapter as well.

Quitter

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Cleveland, OH
Just to bump an old thread here. I have a first gen V2 with the awful switch. I replaced the contact ring with a copper one (to run at 6v). I clean the ring & contacts often and apply Naolox. I still get intermittent mis fires and it really gets under my skin!!! So here's the question:
Is the V2.1 switch replacement mentioned above an error-free replacement? Is it worth dumping $20 into the V2 and most important, will it make it right?
Or
Do I have to pay $85 for a V3 Base kit and totally trash my V2?

I really like the unit I have but the switch design is really lame! I have an eGo that I occasionally use and it's switch works 100% of the time. Hell for that matter, my old Joye 510 batts never misfired!!

So help me out here guys. Does anyone have a V2.1 that has a reliable switch?

Thanking you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread